Monterey Meet and Greet - October 2007?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do have reservations, no buddy yet, and I'm really working on making it at least for the first dive. I'll post here if it turns out I can't do this and will, in that case, be happy to pass off my reservation to someone who can use it.

I'm sure someone on this board would like to attend since they did not get a reservation in for this day.

Anyone want to buddy up with Hinalo who doesn't have a spot?

You didn't like my Safeway store bought cookies? I swear I need to cat proof this keyboard somehow.. .THis is the 5th time I've retyped this. :)

I think that Wayne and Kelley ended up with your cookies after the last outing, Brad. Funny enough, we met up last weekend and the cookies reemerged! :) If they were the oatmeal-raisin ones. We enjoyed them! I don't care if someone brings cookies - are you signing up for them!? :D

dannobee has my buddy slot now. And if it turns out I can't ditch out of town guests I'll just turn over the res to him.

I would love to at least make it for dinner. I'm hesitant to say I can definitely dive because my weekend schedule usually depends on, well, my job.

If someone has a open reservation and I can swing it, I'll try a dive (I've never dove near here before). In any event, don't keep an open spot for me on the dive. I'll be the pinch-diving buddy. I rent equipment, so a few days notice if a spot is open would be appreciated.

Okay, I made up my mind that I can't go. I wish everybody a happy super Pt. Lobos day :) and my full blessing that you all have fun! And next time Sarita, try for a Saturday!! I like Saturday because its Saturn's day and thats my favorite planet too. :wink:

Sounds like we've got a waitlist building. I'll be pinch diver #2! If anything, I can stop by for the dinner and a movie.

Thanks for organizing this Sarah and Doc Wong! I can't wait!!!

We will definitely be joining everyone for the potluck and I'm open for suggestions as to what to bring. I'm trying to get the morning off work on Monday, so I can join you for the dinner too. I'll have to let you know about that though.

I'll see you all soon and happy diving til then,

Thanks for organizing this Sarah and Doc Wong! I can't wait!!!

We will definitely be joining everyone for the potluck and I'm open for suggestions as to what to bring. I'm trying to get the morning off work on Monday, so I can join you for the dinner too. I'll have to let you know about that though.

I'll see you all soon and happy diving til then,

Great, PM sarita75 and coordinate with her on that. I'd say for anyone who wants to dive and don't have a spot, come down anyway just to socialize, often, there are cancellations that you can get in on.

So sad to say I have to miss this after all. Just can't ditch the out-of-towners. Must keep peace in the valley.

I have PM'd dannobee and forwarded him my reservation email so he can use it.

Really sounds like fun, so you all have a great day.

Sorry to hear that Hinalo. :(

I know that there was someone who was looking for a way in - so maybe be in touch with Dannobee.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom