Mon 12th I wanna get wet!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Echoo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ok, so I have not been out for a couple weeks and I have the itch. And my wife wants some fish.

Anyone going out, or want to go out? I am willing to tag along with someone else or we can take my boat. Would like to do some spearing. Lets kick it around and do something. I have no thought at all in mind as to departure destination or return time. TBD.

Dunno of anyone going out - weekdays are pretty tough. If you take the boat, I may be keen not sure yet as I am hitting our popular shore dive on Thursday to clean it out of crabs :D

I am planing on snapping some claws also. Never done it before tho so I need to do some serious reading on ideal locations. I work Weds-Fri atm tho the 15th falls on the wrong day for me to just hope right out there.

The only deciding factor as to me taking the boat is dependent upon who is interested in going out. I will be diving Monday I am sure of it. Only problem is atm that I have no one to go with me, I dislike going solo and leaving the boat unattended. Used to have a old guy that like to H&L to play tender but his health started falling and he no longer goes.

Fine if no one wants to dive with me. I will go alone....

Just playing, well kinda I am going to go alone and do some shallow exploring and try to learn my bottom finder a little better. I think I found one of the old planes off the north end of anclote today. Did not get a chance to dive it as the twins were antsy after coming back in from 12 miles out. But it seemed to be the right profile, and about a mile from the last location I had for it.

I guess maybe I will try to go out on sat next week. I just really dislike fighting weekend H&L drunks for dive sites. I can also go out Tues and maybe even weds this week.

Last edited:
Fine if no one wants to dive with me. I will go alone....

Just playing, well kinda I am going to go alone and do some shallow exploring and try to learn my gps a little better. I think I found one of the old planes off the north end of anclote today. Did not get a chance to dive it as the twins were antsy after coming back in from 12 miles out. But it seemed to be the right profile, and about a mile from the last location I had for it.

I guess maybe I will try to go out on sat next week. I just really dislike fighting weekend H&L drunks for dive sites. I can also go out Tues and maybe even weds this week.

I might be up for diving with you Saturday. I just need to talk to Phil first and see what he has in mind for diving, and also debate whether I want to go hunting Crab on a shore dive. My life is full of tough decisions... :D

I might be up for diving with you Saturday. I just need to talk to Phil first and see what he has in mind for diving, and also debate whether I want to go hunting Crab on a shore dive. My life is full of tough decisions... :D

Sounds good if I decide to go out sat I will post it around Weds or Thurs. I am sure it will be easier to find buddies then. Not to mention I can get someone to play tender on weekends also.

So I went out today to do some exploring and had a great time. Found a couple new spots and got some fish couple gags 26-28"ish and a few Hogs 14-16"s Not the biggest but not bad for only 25' of water.

Trying now to up load a Pic never did that before

well it did not post the way I wanted it too, will have to work on that. Anyway Not the biggest I shot but I am pretty impressed for only 25' of water. my flop there is a 13

My son and I would love to head out with you sometime, Echoo. We're both dying to start hunting. Hoping to find some crabs this week someplace!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom