Mike Veitch's Photography Class (Phil Aug 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonix and Caloy, all I can say is "wow!!!!" Awesome pics, guys.

Guys - great pictures! Will have to plan the next trip to coincide with Mike's class.

dlndavid:
what kind of gear? :D

strobes :D

@scubabum: that would be great! mike v had the patience to work with each and every one of us topside and during dives. it was a very unique learning experience.

226797047_183ef4c579_o.jpg

226796664_c87d940307_o.jpg

Diver Dennis:
That is one of those "WOW" shots Caloy. Great job!

Was that in Anilao?

Yes Dennis, over at twin rocks. Mike pointed that out to me as part of a "Composition" class. He was right beside me all along, patiently waiting until I got a "good shot". He's a compleat uw photo instructor, he makes everything look easy.

Thanks everyone (Gio, Scubabum, Chantal and Dennis)

Don't sell yourself short. A good teacher really helps, but ultimately you are the one making the decisions (and if you aren't, then the teacher isn't any good!)

Fly, Little Chicks! Out of the nest with you all!

It seems there has been an explosion of photography here lately and we all have improved so much, trying to keep up with each other. Great job people!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom