Mike Veitch's Photography Class (Phil Aug 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
hehehe I'll post my "Dennis Champ" inspired photos....soon.

Jon is wrong about MV being a good teacher....he's one hell of a teacher, he knows his stuff, so helpful, so patient with us blokes and full of encouragement.

i stand corrected. one hell of a teacher is the correct description. my humble apologies sir mv. :wink:

So true Caloy. If he can teach me to shoot underwater, he can teach anyone...:D

There will never be another chance for this kind of seminar at so cheap a price...MV sacrificed a lot for us. He even paid for his own hotel and diving expenses!!!

ps - hmmm maybe if he moves over to PG...just maybe...

jonix:
eric has got the description dead on! the workshop was amazing. mike is really one good teacher.

may i add that every afternoon just before the critique starts my heartbeat goes on overdrive. no photoshoping was done...i guess that was the case with everybody else. nobody has a clue what mike will say on the top photos of the day :D

he simply places you at another level, you'll really learn to dig deep into your creative side.

that being said, here are some of mine :eyebrow:

226796277_401968928f_o.jpg

226797727_5e841368ef_o.jpg

226797595_8c0bc73e72_o.jpg

226796355_ea7136bd28_o.jpg
GORGEOUS colors!!!!

yes yes yes... i'm knocking myself on the head for not getting to go...

sigh...

Jag

I took a photo class with Veitch last month....once he got me to switch from a jacket BC to a BP/W my photos turned out awesome. Mike is huge on the BP/W issue....i never would have guessed it would have that profound affect on my photos.

Thanks Mike.

Jason

jepuskar:
I took a photo class with Veitch last month....once he got me to switch from a jacket BC to a BP/W my photos turned out awesome. Mike is huge on the BP/W issue....i never would have guessed it would have that profound affect on my photos.

Thanks Mike.

Jason

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes Mike is very strict about BP/Ws. :mooner:

Back
Top Bottom