Mike Veitch's Photography Class (Phil Aug 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great pics guys. Keep them coming! I need pretty fish pics to keep me alive until my next dives :D

Holy ****...those shots are great(I slowly walk away and break my UW housing....vowing never to take photos again...)

JON and CALOY: ANAKNAMFUTAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

GORGEOUS!!!! I HATE YOU BOTH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

seriously though... i hate not getting to go... hate hate hate hate... hate hate hate...

this is not fair...

my body and soul for sale... deadline is 1 month before PG workshop

Jag

clgsamson:
Dennis, Alcina....as requested...

for some reason or another I pretty much prefer this from the first pic I posted in this thread....(I could have crop the foreground to lessen the dark areas, what do you guys think?)
227901999_6360034527.jpg
hey Caloy,
This picture rocks!!
[/drool]

Great job Caloy and Jonix!

some more...

the other diver in the pic is my wife...and she's shooting a black frogfish in that side of the wreck.
228090690_10b44d5d47.jpg

228090680_3e51c03001.jpg

mini update -
a. Larry (purplehammerhead) and Tim (Wolverine) will soon be posting their pics in a day or two.

b. Pakman is on his way to Bohol, Cebu and Malapascua...it'll be at least 15 days more before he posts his pix.

I can guarantee you guys their pix are better...

Back
Top Bottom