Mike Veitch's Photography Class (Phil Aug 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, stop talking about me :). And I have resolved not to crop unless I have to, which means more than 50% of the time.. :D

Still not able to access the net from my laptop so you guys have to wait to see my crappy cropped pics..

Wolverine:
Ok, stop talking about me :). And I have resolved not to crop unless I have to, which means more than 50% of the time.. :D

Still not able to access the net from my laptop so you guys have to wait to see my crappy cropped pics..

i like how you put it tim, how did it go again was it like --> "at my level of competence...i crop" :D

jonix:
i like how you put it tim, how did it go again was it like --> "at my level of competence...i crop" :D

Actually, thanks to Mike, I am cropping less now. Have to give credit where its due. Now, if only I can remember where my strobes are pointing.. :wink:

jonix:
agree, and really a lot of thanks to mikey for that.
jon, if it isn't giving away MV secrets: what's a recommended resolution for the pix? can i stay with a conservative 640x480 hires? or should i max it out with a mega hires 10MB photo?

Jag

shugar:
jon, if it isn't giving away MV secrets: what's a recommended resolution for the pix? can i stay with a conservative 640x480 hires? or should i max it out with a mega hires 10MB photo?

Jag

For what purpose?

alcina:
For what purpose?
same question from me...

i always recommend highest rez underwater, gives you more leeway after...

for topside stuff, no need if you just snapping pics of your buddies while drinking.. but if its somethign you want to print, pics of the baby for example, go with hi rez jpegs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom