Mid-Winter Meet and Greet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm still planning to be there on Saturday, and I just dropped off my tanks for filling. I was only sort of half-joking before though... Does anybody have any good strategies (beyond "go fast") for donning a drysuit in rainy weather without getting soaked?

I guess it depends on what walking distance is. Bamboo Reef is 3 blocks up and they don't mind divers using there rinse tub.
Fred

My buddy and I are also still planning on being there! So it's a GO! :D

Go go go! See you all there. I might be limited to 1 dive because I feel I have a bit of a sore throat, but no congestion so I am going to do it. :) Sweet! See you there between 830 AM and 9:00.

I'll be there too, I got my air fills and probably will only do one dive if there is no sun to warm me up between the dive...

Alrighty - I'm all packed up and ready to go. I will see you guys there. I am just getting over a 3 week cold so I may be a little slow going. No laughing at me while I attempt to get my fins on in the water. I haven't mastered that skill yet. :wink:

Is anyone still diving Sunday?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom