Mid-Winter Meet and Greet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is anyone diving tommorow (Sunday)? If so I'd like to join you. If you could post time and place I live 15 min from Monterey.

Thanx.

Sorry I couldn't make it, I was called at the last minute last night and asked to teach an Openwater class!

This is a fun class to teach, the students are a blast!!!
I am back in the pool with them all tomorrow to finish the confined water dives and then on to the ocean!

Uh huh.

Do you dive?:confused:

I have posted my pics. Here are a couple of them. The rest are here.

A strange jelly thing in the kelp:

IMG_1835.jpg

cage match btwn crabs. check out the starfish getting in on the action up top and the fish at the bottom getting ready to tag team in.

IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1766.jpg

Mike.

Leave it alone. you want some room in a dry suit. its not at all like a wetsuit. it needs some room to avoid crushing your undergarment. so don't worry.

You can't go by mine, the suit is a little older than my current body, and dieting isn't really something I am motivated to do right now. :D

Uh yeah sorry, I just found this post yesterday. Yes I dive. I dive here mostly as I live in Prunedale 15 min north of Monterey. Been diving solo for several weeks since our youngest son went off to school. Just thought it would be nice to hook up with fellow divers and enjoy some bottom time. I have all my own gear. AOW certified 30+ Monterey dives.
Thanks.

Sorry Dane, that was directed at my friend Jim. I kid him because he always seems to have something come up to keep him from making these dives.

Robin. Nice shots. I see your getting comfortable with that new lens.

thanks. i wish i brought the wide angle. there were some great missed shots of the kelp and schools of fish that the macro just couldnt capture.

chuck-- thanks for the fish (nudi) ID!

Beautiful shots everyone - and kudos to Mike for getting pretty okay looking shot of me on the surface. Yes mostly open too! :)

Robin - love the cage match. It was tag team though - Crab and Batstar v. Crab and Painted Greenling. Awesome match-up, stakes were high, bets were in. Too bad you didn't stick around to see the end though. My money was on Crab and Painted Greenling. Don't get my wrong, I am a Batstar girl, through and through, but they are just kind of slow. :)

Thanks to Casey (Anti-hero) and his friend (whose name I keep forgetting), Robin, Mike, Chris (sharkbait) and Brian (Hepcat) for coming out. As well, thanks for Doc Wong for joining us for the tail end of our after-dive chow down at Giannis!

We'll have to do this again soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom