Memorial Day Weekend, Falling Rock!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tammy,
I started with that computer myself and use it as my backup. Yours may
be more up-to-date than mine but I think you will enjoy using it on your
trip. It is nice to get away from the square profiles for multiple diving days!

komi hunter:
Tammy I did not mean in Sparring I meant Memorial day weekend at falling rock.
Oops. Sorry, I misunderstood, my bad. I don't remember if we met at Falling Rock. I met so many people that day, had touble keeping up with everyone (I'm terrible with names & faces for a little while until I've been around for a while). I drove a little silver Toyota RAV4. I was up there on that Sat. about 12:30 in the afternoon and had to leave about 3:30.

I got there later and stayed until mon morn. maybe next time:wink:

tstormwarning:
Oops. Sorry, I misunderstood, my bad. I don't remember if we met at Falling Rock. I met so many people that day, had touble keeping up with everyone (I'm terrible with names & faces for a little while until I've been around for a while). I drove a little silver Toyota RAV4. I was up there on that Sat. about 12:30 in the afternoon and had to leave about 3:30.

I think I was the last one that she met...saved the best for last. :D It's gettin deep boys and girls. You had better put that gear on quick!

I got a brand spanking new Faber steel 100 yesterday! Who wants to go break it in with me this weekend???

I may be game. :D

SCUBAJENNIFER:
I got a brand spanking new Faber steel 100 yesterday! Who wants to go break it in with me this weekend???

Jennifer:

Are you going to Falling Rock, or were you thinking of going somewhere else.

I am taking my family to Nature Spring this Saturday. One reason we are going there is because my wife and daughter can snorkel and go to the pool. You up for it?

John Walko

I will come up sat afternoon around 1ish if anyone is going to be there still.

jwalko:
Jennifer:

Are you going to Falling Rock, or were you thinking of going somewhere else.

I am taking my family to Nature Spring this Saturday. One reason we are going there is because my wife and daughter can snorkel and go to the pool. You up for it?

John Walko

Back
Top Bottom