Memorial Day Weekend, Falling Rock!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just more proof that something is up with that area. :D I think that was the one that K1 and I found.

Well, I wonder what happen to Brian? Must not have been a wonderful date or he would be back telling us that he broke the 3 1/2 year streak.

You mean you guys are making such a fuss over KOMI Hunter not having a date/ girl friend in 2 1/2 yrs?:confused: I've got him beat by a loooong shot. I haven't been on a date or had a boyfriend in over 15 years. I think it has something to do with the fact that a lot of guys get intimidated knowing I'm a black belt in the martial arts. But I figure that if a guy is only worried about that 1 thing, then I sort of have to question his intentions. When it come to dating and such I'm just real laid back with the attitude of- if it happens, it does. If it doesn't, it doesn't.

tstormwarning:
You mean you guys are making such a fuss over KOMI Hunter not having a date/ girl friend in 2 1/2 yrs?:confused: I've got him beat by a loooong shot. I haven't been on a date or had a boyfriend in over 15 years. I think it has something to do with the fact that a lot of guys get intimidated knowing I'm a black belt in the martial arts. But I figure that if a guy is only worried about that 1 thing, then I sort of have to question his intentions. When it come to dating and such I'm just real laid back with the attitude of- if it happens, it does. If it doesn't, it doesn't.

Maybe we can make a love match here!!:eyebrow:

Tammy meet Bryan...Bryan this is Tammy!!!!

tstormwarning:
What style? I'm a brown belt in Shaolin-do.

David The Gnome:
What style? I'm a brown belt in Shaolin-do.

The style(s) I do, is a combination of Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Ju Jitsu, Aikido, Tai Chi and about a dozen different weapons. My instructor was trained from a boy by some of the best Grand Masters in Okinawa. He learned primarily from Grand Master named Ezo Shimabuku in Shorin- Ryu (I think, I can't remeber the style name for sure), but was sent to learn from other grand masters as he progressed. He started out at 8yrs old, was a black belt at 13 and a master by 17. The style he teaches is his own, that he calls Ikko- Ryu. He has only had about a dozen black belts in the 40 yrs he has taught & I'm his first female. He's very tough. To be honest though, after 15yrs I'm just about burned out and will probably only be doing for another year or two. Right now, I just try to stay in some type of shape and the diving will probably be replacing it.

komi hunter:
I took Kempo for about 2 years. I don't know if we met or not hopefully we can dive together. Hey guys and gals here is a forum just for us : http://groups.myspace.com/Komi39s
I would say we probably have not met. I haven't competed since college & that was about 16 years ago (strictly Tae Kwon Do through the university, not my current instructor). I'm getting too old to compete or want too compete now. I got interested in teaching & and have pretty much stayed involved in that. I never ran very big circles as far as the martial arts went, just pretty much at the Dojo. I do hope we get a chance to meet & dive. I am plannning on coming up to Falling Rock the weekend of June 24.

Chris,- I have decided to invest in my own computer for the trip, but would still appreciate any help in better understanding how to use it. I guess I'll need to start getting used to it well before the trip. I am still planning on being back up your way on the weekend of the 24th. I talked with my LDS and the computer should arrive by the end of this week. I ordered a Genesis ReAct Pro. I was told it should be an good air/ nitrox (if I ever decide to go that way) for a beginner. I have found an online instruction manual & have already started to read on it. Hope to see you all then!

tstormwarning:

NAY, we just like to razz ole Brian.

Brian, I figured that you already broke the 2 1/2 record and thought just MAYBE that things had gone REALLY good and you broke your 3 1/2 record all in the same week, or so.

Tomorrow is SUPPOSE to be a really short day...can you say 4 hours. :D So I am going to try and post a few pics that I grabbed from the video of Memorial Day. I MIGHT also try to get a bit of video posted but I'm not sure how SB goes about doing that so it may not happen.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom