Memorial Day Weekend, Falling Rock!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How many times, just how many times!!! Please Lord, please, just take care
of komi_hunter, he is diving us crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

komi hunter:
that is not a drive it is a small hop!!!

So Brian, when the SB gets the new server completely up and running,
are you going to add some Bonaire photo's to the gallery?
I'd sure like to see some, the new avatar is pretty cool!

Welcome to the board Landshark. Tell Ed I said hello and that he should log on and say hello. :D

Chad

I sent a pm to landshark, I think he is a true shark! No reply, I think he is circling around awating the smell of blood! You missed a good time Chad, I hope we can
meet up on the next event! This weekend was about the worst diving I've seen
out at Joe's for years!

Hey guys.....I'll tell Ed hello for you. He is in Pennsylvania this week-end getting his GUE instructor cert. As for replying to everybody...sorry about that but I am not on my computer that much, I only check in every once in a while.

BRIAN HAS A DATE!! :dance: BTW Brian, if you have to blow her up I don't think that counts as a date.

Had better watch out for Jen. I heard about her checkiing out other divers equipment.

Land Locked:
I sent a pm to landshark, I think he is a true shark! No reply, I think he is circling around awating the smell of blood! You missed a good time Chad, I hope we can
meet up on the next event! This weekend was about the worst diving I've seen
out at Joe's for years!
I'm glad this weekend wasn't representative of what Joe's is normally like. I wasn't planning on going back if that was how it is all the time.

I was surprised we found the 2 boats over in the Triangle, it was one of the
few areas that was not silted out! I did not know there was a radio in one of
them.

Back
Top Bottom