Memorial Day Weekend, Falling Rock!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jwalko:
Jennifer:

Are you going to Falling Rock, or were you thinking of going somewhere else.

I am taking my family to Nature Spring this Saturday. One reason we are going there is because my wife and daughter can snorkel and go to the pool. You up for it?

John Walko

Where is that John?

I'll be at Joe's if my new boots come in on time. If they don't make it the only way I can dive is if I wear my full foot fins. That would be very very cold.

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Where is that John?

I just re-read my quote and realized I spelled it wrong. I meant Natural Springs.

As Komi Hunter said, it is in New Paris, OH, just outside of Richmond, IN.

Our plan is to go up late morning, dive, take a break and possibly cook-out for lunch. Make another dive before calling it a day. I'll have my family w/ me, and there is lots to do for them there, including a beach area, a swimming pool, playground, etc.

John

Just a heads up John but you may want to look at the forcast for Sat....

jwalko:
I just re-read my quote and realized I spelled it wrong. I meant Natural Springs.

As Komi Hunter said, it is in New Paris, OH, just outside of Richmond, IN.

Our plan is to go up late morning, dive, take a break and possibly cook-out for lunch. Make another dive before calling it a day. I'll have my family w/ me, and there is lots to do for them there, including a beach area, a swimming pool, playground, etc.

John

Thanks for the offer John, but I really need to stay close around here...my Mom is having surgery today and I need to be available. I was hoping to go out to Joe's early on Sunday do a dive and head back home. I would like to try that place once though. Let me know if you go again and I'll definitely meet you there!

komi hunter:
Just a heads up John but you may want to look at the forcast for Sat....

Komi hunter:

I did...and am disappointed to say the least. However, I just bought my daighter a new reg/octo set up (new Titan micra adj, new Gekko computer, etc...) She is really excited and wants to try it out, so we are going to take a chance on it.

The only down side is that my wife won't be joining me. I figure w/ a couple of 5 mil suits, my daughter and I won't mind the rain, but my wife would.

We'll head up late in the morning and get a couple of dives in. If you can't joins us this weekend, I'll get back with a full report. Maybe next time.

john

For sure let us know. Chris and I were planning on going to NS Labor day weekend.

If I can get my photo program to kick in right I will have a few photos from MD dives to post.

BRIAN!! Had the date yet? You don't get to reset the 2 1/2 year clock tilll you officially go out on the date.

Back
Top Bottom