Memorial Day Weekend, Falling Rock!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As soon as SB gets the gallery back open I will post a few pics. I finally got my pic program working right. :D

Good deal, I sure hope they get the kinks worked out on the new servers
here shortly, this transistion has been a real pain in the......

Well it looks like something is now working..I was able to upload the pics. :D
I hope that Krobi doesn't have nightmares! I'm not sure about the last one though, there is something fishy about it. I think it might be a picture of a walleye.

Well, that didn't work, I'm just getting blank gifs.
Bad news on the patient, I ran the video through some apps I have
and the clip you sent is flat line, only 6 little blips in the video stream.
Oh well, the patient is dead!

Land Locked:
Well, that didn't work, I'm just getting blank gifs.
Bad news on the patient, I ran the video through some apps I have
and the clip you sent is flat line, only 6 little blips in the video stream.
Oh well, the patient is dead!

I was able to open his pictures just fine...

SCUBAJENNIFER:
I was able to open his pictures just fine...

Strange, I'm still just getting blank gifs. I'm allowing popups from scubaboard,
I even turned my software firewall completely off. I lost my router to a storm last night and switched to a backup router, maybe it is the hardware firewall on the router.

I'll have to go back and tweak the settings. I guess I was just too quick to
blame SB due to all the other issues we've had.

Land Locked:
Strange, I'm still just getting blank gifs. I'm allowing popups from scubaboard,
I even turned my software firewall completely off. I lost my router to a storm last night and switched to a backup router, maybe it is the hardware firewall on the router.

I'll have to go back and tweak the settings. I guess I was just too quick to
blame SB due to all the other issues we've had.
I can't see them either.

Are you guys clicking on the title or are you looking for the picture to automatically load with this page? You have to click on the title. I don't know why but some of my pics will be viewable without clicking and some other won't.
BTW, make sure that you are allowing the new addy for SB. My whole computer had to be adjusted since the new server addy is numerical and not a regular www. addy. My email program really hates it too!

Chris, figured that the patient was pretty much dead. There was only one or two little sections of the first two dives that I was able to save.

Back
Top Bottom