Memorial Day Weekend, Falling Rock!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpsexton:
It's a discover scuba dive. Thats why I'm going to hang out at the shop, so when she gets out of the pool I'll be there to incourage her to sign up for the OW class! :wink:

May the Greek God Neptune show grace on her, and may she have a most excellent adventure!!! In other words, "Good Luck!!!"

scubapolly:
Damn... Sorry I won't be able to do the Falling rock dive with you guys.... I'll be in Bimini... but I'll be with you guys in spirit!

Must be rough. :D Florida, Chicago, Bimini. Whats next? When you do Aruba I will babysit.

The "scooter" has been fine tuned and is ready for action. Now to get everything else ready.

It's going to be a busy week for me getting ready, I'm working the late
shift this week. I ripped my kneepad on the 7mil trying to get one of the
Gargoyles stood back up, gotta fix that before next weekend.
We did get a few things fixed up in the quarry today.
The gills are still a little aggressive, they missed out on the lunch plate
special today!!!

Land Locked:
It's going to be a busy week for me getting ready, I'm working the late
shift this week. I ripped my kneepad on the 7mil trying to get one of the
Gargoyles stood back up, gotta fix that before next weekend.
We did get a few things fixed up in the quarry today.
The gills are still a little aggressive, they missed out on the lunch plate
special today!!!

What time will you be there Saturday???

With any luck I will have a short day on Friday...read 8 hours or less. I started putting a few things in the truck over the weekend. And a few more will go in in the morning.

I am going to try and be there around 11. My plans are to not set an alarm clock and prepack as much as I can. I still have a couple things, like Chris, that I really need to get done for diving but I could live with it.

So how many are we up to?

Hey count me and my daughter in we'll be there had the tanks topped off at New Horizons yesterday. Just need to stop Friday and get some weight from Neil after work we'll probably get there around 11 too.

Have to leave the light saber home though it's charging

Back
Top Bottom