Memorial Day Weekend, Falling Rock!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Land Locked:
Anyone want to meet this weekend? I have another pack of lunch meat
available. :D If we feed the Piranha Gills again before next weekend they
may become less aggressive!

prefeeding the gills???.. that takes all the fun out of it. I want to see what they will do with the "scooter".
Glad to see that we have a good number coming. I to am looking forward to meeting a few new buddies, yes even you Jennifer!:D

Brian, down boy we will feed you later. :D

Land Locked:
Anyone want to meet this weekend? I have another pack of lunch meat
available. :D If we feed the Piranha Gills again before next weekend they
may become less aggressive!

When did you want to go? :D

Land Locked:
Say Sat. around 12, or Sun. around 10?

Lets do Sun. around 10, I got my wife talked into a try scuba class Sat. so I'm going to go with her and hang out at the dive shop while she's in the pool. :D

jpsexton:
Lets do Sun. around 10, I got my wife talked into a try scuba class Sat. so I'm going to go with her and hang out at the dive shop while she's in the pool. :D

Cool, I take it this is a discover scuba dive, or is she really going for it???

Sunday around 10 it is!

Damn... Sorry I won't be able to do the Falling rock dive with you guys.... I'll be in Bimini... but I'll be with you guys in spirit!

scubapolly:
Damn... Sorry I won't be able to do the Falling rock dive with you guys.... I'll be in Bimini... but I'll be with you guys in spirit!

Spirit!?!? I'd rather be with you in Bimini! Do you need someone to tote your gear?? :D

Land Locked:
Spirit!?!? I'd rather be with you in Bimini! Do you need someone to tote your gear?? :D
No but I want someone to babysit my students so I can dive :D

Land Locked:
Cool, I take it this is a discover scuba dive, or is she really going for it???

Sunday around 10 it is!

It's a discover scuba dive. Thats why I'm going to hang out at the shop, so when she gets out of the pool I'll be there to incourage her to sign up for the OW class! :wink:

scubapolly:
No but I want someone to babysit my students so I can dive :D

I have babysat students under an instructor, basically chilling while he went over
skills. I suppose it would not be enough to pay for my trip though. :sad_2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom