Memorial Day Weekend, Falling Rock!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fingers and toes crossed.

Jennifer, I told you that every group needs their token woman. SO technically no you aren't the only GIRL, you might be the only WOMAN.
Don't be backin out now womanl!! :D Don't eeeven make me come by and pick you up. :D

After this week at work I need a dive. No amount of anything could make this week right, I need nitorgen. MUST HAVE NITROGEN!!!!!!

Wish I could make it I have to go to the mountain laurel festival in Pineville. I will get to Joe’s this season.

Narced141:
Wish I could make it I have to go to the mountain laurel festival in Pineville. I will get to Joe’s this season.

Give us a shout when you can make it! I'm sure we can buddy up for some diving!

This may be a stupid question, but when I get to the quarry next Sat. how will I be able to find you guys? As was stated earlier there will probably be other divers there & being the "new kid on the block", I only know you all online. I can't wait to meet you all in person! You all seem like a crazy, but fun loving bunch (just my style):D . I will be driving a silver Toyota RAV4 with dull gold decals on the sides & Daviess Co. plates. Is there anything you'd like me to bring along? Any clues would be greatly appreciated.

crpntr133:
Fingers and toes crossed.

Jennifer, I told you that every group needs their token woman. SO technically no you aren't the only GIRL, you might be the only WOMAN.
Don't be backin out now womanl!! :D Don't eeeven make me come by and pick you up. :D

After this week at work I need a dive. No amount of anything could make this week right, I need nitorgen. MUST HAVE NITROGEN!!!!!!

Hmmm, remind me never to tell Wally where I live!

Tammy,
Two methods, you can ask Joe where diver Chris is or, I'll be driving a White
Pontiac van. We will be across the quarry opposite the check in shack.

komi hunter:
Unless the gills get alittle aggresive!!! I hope you will still be around when I get there sat eve.

I will likely only be there on Sunday Komi, I have to work Saturday night

Anyone want to meet this weekend? I have another pack of lunch meat
available. :D If we feed the Piranha Gills again before next weekend they
may become less aggressive!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom