Megadive @ Ginnie!!!!!! May 5-7, 2006!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm interested if it's an open invite. I have a pop-up camper I haven't used in almost a year that i'm dieing to use, and I've heard Ginnie springs is a dive not to miss. Plus i'd love to meet some of the charactors from this board!

deepseawolf, pm sent.

Hey N@rco$i$-
We Conchs are an open invitation type bunch. If the trip is posted, its an open invitation to join the fun! Just remember noobs to the Megadive bring the rum!

I was under the impression you had a drive type rv. If you don't need electric for the pop-up, there should be room in the Turkey Roost area for it. I'll take a look at the sites when I go out there on Friday to see which one will fit a pop-up. The only electric is in the pavillion there. The invitation is open to anybody that wants to join us. The account will clear by Friday when I get paid. I will be heading to Ginnie Friday Morning to physicly make the rez and get a confirmation posted as to date and location. I will also be checking on whether or not we will get any discounts for camping/diving/entry.

SPECIAL NOTE!!!!! If things work out for us getting this site, we will literally be on the river bank. Please be aware of this if you are bringing small children. Let me know so I can get you a site away from the bank if possible. We will all need to keep an extra eye out. This is by NO means a restriction as we will even be bringing my 4 year old. This site also has a volleyball court near it. Here is a map of the inside of Ginnie Springs. We will be in the area just to the left of the "TUBE RUN START" arrow on the map. The Old Devil's Pavillion will be a part of our campsite. More info as it develops.

Ok , er , uh , like ....
er , uh , ah ...

THAT'S LIKE a 3 MINUTE WALK TO THE EYE and the EAR !!!!
(swoon)

YAHOO !!!!

(settles down...)

Jeano Beano :D :D :D

P.S. I've always wanted to hang out at the roost anyway! But everytime I go over there , there seems to be a lot of dem "WHITE VANS" with ... er ... nevermind.

Scuba_Jenny:
Hey N@rco$i$-
We Conchs are an open invitation type bunch. If the trip is posted, its an open invitation to join the fun! Just remember noobs to the Megadive bring the rum!

Rum it is, should I bring the coke a well ?

DEEPSEAWOLF:
I was under the impression you had a drive type rv. If you don't need electric for the pop-up, there should be room in the Turkey Roost area for it.

I can run off my battery, I just won't be able to use the A/C, poor me.

Hey, I'd really like to go and meet/dive with some of you characters!

Count me in!

N@rco$i$:
Rum it is, should I bring the coke a well ?
WHAT???? and dilute the rum??? Shame.. Tsk, tsk.:D

From reading through the posts...not sure if the date is set yet. If it isn't, Here's my input: First weekend is great. Second weekend, so-so, but doable. Going on a cruise from the 18-21st, so third weekend is out for me. Whatever you guys decide.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom