Megadive @ Ginnie!!!!!! May 5-7, 2006!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DEEPSEAWOLF

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
First off, Holly has not had the baby, yet! The due date is March 15'ish. This obviously changed situations for the megadive party @ Ginnie. Things have been in limbo for us until the time gets nearer.
I just got off the phone with GS, and the weekend of May 5-7 is open for the Turkey Roost area for us. Now, it's a matter of the $250 deposit. The rental for the area is $125 for Saturday and Sunday (combined) for the pavillion. Camping/diving fees are still per person/per night as usual. This is JUST for the pav & electric.
If anyone wants to contribute, now is a GOOD time.
The pavillion/group site we want is literally a stone's throw from Devil's Eye. Some of the campsites are also a stumble and fall away from the river.

Soooooo...
The tentative weekend at this point is Fri-Sun, May 5-7, @ Ginnie Springs. Specifics are TBA for on-site location, but we will be there SOMEWHERE! Keep watching this thread and the Calendars for the finalised details. Send me a pm if you have any other questions, concerns, gripes, (unless yer a hungry landshark), and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

MODERATOR NOTE: Edited thread. Updated post with correct date. S_J

Man, I was starting to loose faith in you. I thought I might have to coordinate and host the party myself. Ain't that a scary thought?

May is looking like a really busy month for me, but if we can set it up for the weekend of the 13th, I can be there.

i think the weekend of Mother's Day is going to be tough on some people...
such as myself... :wink:

any chance of moving this for later?

if not, oh well =P

Just don't give her a ride on your bike! :D

Hermit Crab and I are in!

Scuba_Jenny:
Just don't give her a ride on your bike! :D

actually, she rode with me a lot (before the accident)

now, she's suddenly really busy with the girls at church anytime i want to ride

:33:

It will be iffy again this year... while things are starting to level out and show some signs of going the right direction, some curve balls have been tossed that are a little more $ than what we were planning to work with this year... and its only MARCH already!

I'm IN !!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
(would not have though otherwise...)

Jeano Beano

P.S. I can help contribute too ... Let me know how ...

Brownies (check) ...
tequila (check) ...
espresso (check) ...
kayaks (check) ...

I'm in this year!

Good to hear Matt.
Is your girlfriend coming? I hope not, I want to play with your...

Kayak! LOL

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom