Megadive @ Ginnie!!!!!! May 5-7, 2006!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafool:
"Daddy" was conspicuosly absent from the well wishes. Should we assume that you wish less than the best for the proud new papa?? Huh?

well... since (a) he just posted here; and (b) he did not undergo a major medical
procedure today

i felt safe in my assumption that he was just peachy

eyebrow

besides, what's with all this "and the daddy too?"

when the daddy spends nine months hauling the baby around,
and then a couple of days in pain trying to deliver, then
i'll worry about the daddy

(ooooh.... it's soooooo hard to drink milkshakes and
read magazines waiting for the baby to finally get out...)

:wink:

I am in awe... You are definitely the uber sensitive, progressive, male poster person.

Couple of different word plays there, in case ya missed it.

scubafool:
I am in awe... You are definitely the uber sensitive, progressive, male poster person.

:33:

i ain't burning my bra

(i neither confirm nor deny whether, in fact, i have a bra)

H2Andy:
:33:

i ain't burning my bra

(i neither confirm nor deny whether, in fact, i have a bra)

YOU HAVE A WHAT???

And as far as those adult beverages go ... er ... !!!
(keeping her mouth closed on this one )

Da Beano

I'm officially out.

Dates too close the sinking of the Oriskany, I'll need to put funds to a boat trip to see her go down and make a few dives around her on the same day.

i'd be honored to be adult bev supplier (ok, supplementer. i know some of you can put it away). jean's seen me drink. i'm good at it.

BabyDuck:
i'd be honored to be adult bev supplier (ok, supplementer. i know some of you can put it away). jean's seen me drink. i'm good at it.
Cool. Rum. Need I say more? :wink:

Mom n Baby are doing fine,... DADDY is looking after the toddler who thinks he's Hellboy. Holly n Viktor were kicked to the curb at the hospital today, so they're home now. Funny, they used to keep the mom n baby a few days to insure no problems, now there are so many hospital related problems, they kick them out as soon as they can, to AVOID something happening!

"Beats me, they looked fine when they left," of Dr. Okeefenokee when asked why the patients suddenly died of Ebola Zaire. "They must have caught it AFTER they left the hospital. Odd they passed away only twelve hours after discharge."

Welcome to our "$=treatment" medical system.
Great thing we HAVE lots of insurance. Better no have it and not need it,...

Next update,... Thank you INCREDIBLY to Jeano for the paypal drop! On Friday, I will be able to reserve the site, and we will have a date set. That will be posted based upon which days are available. According to input, the FIRST weekend seems to be better for most people, and won't interfere with Mother's Day plans. If available, this will be highly considered. I plan on reserving the pavillion for the entire weekend. I'd like to rent the pavillion for both Saturday AND Sunday, so regardless of weather, we are guaranteed a shady, covered, eating area, and place to store foodstuff.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom