Megadive @ Ginnie!!!!!! May 5-7, 2006!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awww....

IT's the LEAST I CAN DO for my buddies !!!

Jeano Beano

DEEPSEAWOLF:
DADDY is looking after the toddler who thinks he's Hellboy.

ken, you are like a third degree black belt in Karate... you can handle a child

:14:

DEEPSEAWOLF:
According to input, the FIRST weekend seems to be better for most people, and won't interfere with Mother's Day plans.

and there was much rejoycing!

yay!

Ok, if its going to the first weekend, i will put in only either a day trip or a one night stay from saturday to sunday - there is way too much stuff going on in May for me!! We fly back in from Cayman (Christina's graduation) on the monday, so i miss that day at work, then Christina's brother is graduating on the thursday afternoon, so that is another half day, which only leaves a bit of time the rest of the week for work!! I also cant take much vacation time as i need it for the honeymoon at the end of May through mid-June.(including borrowing some forward). Even so, should be fun and you only live once! :wink:

Congrats on lightening striking twice Ken :wink:

Simon the Fireman!!!!

scubafool:
Hey, everybody, my sister is coming, my sister is coming!

GEEZZZZ!!!!!

And I thought some guy running around in a Speedo was hazardous to children! :D

Hey now, I don't live THAT far back in the sticks! Geeesh, and I thought MY mind was in the gutter!

scubafool:
Hey now, I don't live THAT far back in the sticks! Geeesh, and I thought MY mind was in the gutter!

UFFDA !!!!

Jeano

P.S. And just think , this thread is only a week old ...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom