Meet and Greet Time Again (Gilboa April 28-30, 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit:
Might need the fire-starters since Tiny Bubbles isn't coming with his butane torch :) You CAN get wet wood to burn LOL!
Ber :lilbunny:

What will a m&g be without Tiny Bubbles and his torch? We've GOT to persuade him to come!

Ken

Ber Rabbit:
You aren't old enough to have made brownies in the 70's :D

Ber:lilbunny: (really looking forward to this gathering even though I'll be busy with students most of the time)

Neither are you!

I'm one of the few at this thing that is!

Ken (I must have missed a few days, with as many replies as I've made in the last 5 minutes!!!

pcarlson1911:
hopefully you will have a good groupso youcan have fun anyway!:wink:

Yeah, just remember, 2 years ago, she had me there as one of the students!

Ken (again)

komi hunter:
I will bring my torch and 2 trays of brownies!!!! NOT the kind we used to make in the 70's

Don't include me in that "we". I was two and a half when the 70s ended, don't think I was eating brownies let alone makeing them. :D

Hi Everyone,
I am bringing Itialian beef to for the group, but I don't know how much to bring, do you think 10lbs will be enough with 3 dozen rolls? and how do we keep it hot? an electric crockpot or some kind of chafing dish with those little heating cups under it?
Also, Is there somewhere to keep it cold until we eat it?, like a referig.?
I am looking forward to the M and G next weekend. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
See you on Friday,((probably around 1-2pm
Thanks,
Robb

electricbear60625:
Hi Everyone,
I am bringing Itialian beef to for the group, but I don't know how much to bring, do you think 10lbs will be enough with 3 dozen rolls? and how do we keep it hot? an electric crockpot or some kind of chafing dish with those little heating cups under it?
Also, Is there somewhere to keep it cold until we eat it?, like a referig.?
I am looking forward to the M and G next weekend. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
See you on Friday,((probably around 1-2pm
Thanks,
Robb

The bunk house has a refridgerator and Stove so it wont be a problem keeping it cool and heating it up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom