Meet and Greet Time Again (Gilboa April 28-30, 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mitten Diver:
Duh!! It is in quotation marks because it must be that "good".

You are correct Mitten Diver; "it is That Good". I'm glad someone figured it out!
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Ber Rabbit:
Might need the fire-starters since Tiny Bubbles isn't coming with his butane torch :) You CAN get wet wood to burn LOL!
Ber :lilbunny:

I have a mini-torch that I use in my save a dive kit to melt webbing ends. It should start a fire quite nicely!

diverbrian:
I have a mini-torch that I use in my save a dive kit to melt webbing ends. It should start a fire quite nicely!

You carry a mini-torch in your save-a-dive kit?!?! Wouldn't a lighter do just as nicely to melt webbing ends?

I'm going to bring some of my wife's banana bread to munch on. It's good any time of day. I will also bring some marinated chicken to cook up either Friday night or Saturday afternoon. I'll unfortunately have to leave before dinner Saturday, but I'll be there for the afternoon pitch-in.

Divin'Hoosier:
You carry a mini-torch in your save-a-dive kit?!?!

That's why he always DRIVES when he goes on a dive vacation, ever try to get one of those things through airport security? LOL! Even a lighter can't get through now :D

Komi Hunter:
I will bring my torch and 2 trays of brownies!!!! NOT the kind we used to make in the 70's

You aren't old enough to have made brownies in the 70's :D

Ber:lilbunny: (really looking forward to this gathering even though I'll be busy with students most of the time)

Ber Rabbit:
Ber:lilbunny: (really looking forward to this gathering even though I'll be busy with students most of the time)

hopefully you will have a good groupso youcan have fun anyway!:wink:

Looks Like I Fell behind a bit on the whose bringing what list. Sorry about that. General Motors believes that their workers dont have lives and we love our jobs so much we would rather do nothing but work. I have Sunday off this week so Hopefully I can catch the list up for one final rundown before the BIG event. Of course a couple more hikes in Gas Prices and everyone will be riding bikes and I will have all of the time in the world to be updating list. If I get to busy to update the list just runthrough from my last update and see who has added what and go from there. Luckily we got this thing started early enough that I was able to get the weekend off from work. Back in January.

Tractor Tom:
...has taken on a real life of it's own.

Little did we realize when the four of us (Cldwdiver,diverbrian,GTXL1200 and I) got together and planned the first meet and greet, that it would warrant this much discussion and generate the kind of interest that this one has!

I guess I feel a little gratified that we could start a tradition that could bring so may people together.

Who's going to miss the pony of micro-brewed Porter this year? I sure am, the nearest microbrewery to where I'm currently sitting is over 75 miles away!

Hope you guys are still using my sign....

Tractor Tom in Okeechobee

Don't know about any micro-brewed porter, but I got some good home-brewed Imperial Stout . . . . (just had a bottle, in fact. Been a long hard week, well deserved . . . )

Ken

Nitrox Junkie:
Put me down for some home made "Cherry Cobbler". I know it won't last long. I may even throw in some "Blueberry Cobbler". Good stuff!

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

Actually, I think I'd prefer the Cherry, but the doc says the Blueberry is better for the cholesterol. And, Cranberry would be better still.

Ken

Back
Top Bottom