Meet and Greet Time Again (Gilboa April 28-30, 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KingViper:
I may be there too! I dive wet also :)

Excellent! We'd love to have you!

HI Everyone
Thanks for the response, I am happy to hear that the bunk is well equipped,
But now, how much to bring? I think I will bring 10 lbs,3 dozon buns, hot and sweet gardinare. And beverages,
Loks like I got a little shopping to do...
Is anyone bring beer for AFTER the dives?
Robb

gtxl1200:
Ok it is official we are now Famous we made the quarry calander. woooooo hoooooooo I'm too stoked now I cant wait until next Friday

LOL.... There are certainly much smaller groups that have made it on the calendar! And while the SB Meet and Greet may not be the biggest single group or "draw", it certainly is in the top ten or maybe even top five.... hence it deserves a calendar spot!! :D

I may be able to get some pics of the group, but it would help if someone that plans on spending the night also got some pics that were representative of the group. I'll see if I can get them onto the new Gilboa website picture page.

Bob

Not to be picky... but so that everyone is on the same page. The space above the Shower rooms is considered the Apartment (frig, range, sink, bathroom), next door is the cottage, and above the office is the bunk rooms (bunk beds only). This way if you talk to the staff, they'll have a better idea of where to direct you.

Notso_Ken:
Neither are you!

I'm one of the few at this thing that is!

Ken (I must have missed a few days, with as many replies as I've made in the last 5 minutes!!!
Alas, I too remember the brownies of the 70s. For those of you who ar not old enough, or for those of us that want to remember the feeling, and not pee hot for work related urine tests, just head over to the deep side of the quarry, and let the nitrogen work its wonders. LOL

wb416:
I may be able to get some pics of the group, but it would help if someone that plans on spending the night also got some pics that were representative of the group. I'll see if I can get them onto the new Gilboa website picture page.

Bob

Hey bob;
I can get some video of Saturday night's festivities but this group will probable require a ton of editing!!!:D

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

electricbear60625:
HI Everyone
Thanks for the response, I am happy to hear that the bunk is well equipped,
But now, how much to bring? I think I will bring 10 lbs,3 dozon buns, hot and sweet gardinare. And beverages,
Loks like I got a little shopping to do...
Is anyone bring beer for AFTER the dives?
Robb

What ever you bring will be fine.
I'm a whisky girl myself, so if I can find a spare minute to run to the liquor store, I will be bringing that.

Im in for this weekend as well & its going to be a blast cause it seems this GreatLakes Wreck Divers Group is Scuba Crazy. Looking forward to meeting you Junkies this weekend. If there's anything that needs to be brought please let me know cause I going to bring my Big Rig down to Gilbao. So I any of you from chicago need a ride or room for equipement I'll have plenty of room. I have room for about 10 in the back if ya stack everyone. LMAO !!!

Anyways See Ya & if your interested in going or need a ride U can contact me as well as my good friends here on this board via PM.

Have a great week !!!

Gerry aka River Rat

Woo Hoo! Looks like quite a crowd (36 by my count) Dean- you will notice you are on this list :D

aqualuvr9
Barracuda2
Ber Rabit + hubby
Cldwdiver
cmufieldhockey8
Dean810
Diver Brian
Diver Paula
DiverMark 2003
Divin Hoosier
divingthedark
eeyore48104