Meet and Greet Time Again (Gilboa April 28-30, 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapolly:
Komi- I don't have to sleep in my truck, I choose to since it can be locked so I can keep you and your weiner sticks out :D
:D:D:DSounds like the most valuable thing I can bring is a VIDEO CAMERA! :D:D:D

skyking:
:D:D:DSounds like the most valuable thing I can bring is a VIDEO CAMERA! :D:D:D
No video camera allowed... what happens at the M&G stays at the M&G

scubapolly:
It is actually the new Strawberry short cake dolls. They now have ones that make shoes... "cherry cobbler", "peach cobbler", "blueberry cobbler"........

How about Fresh "trout cobbler" ???

Yummy

IndyScott :14:

Does any one need a tent? I have an extra 2 person that I will toss in for good measure. Along with a 2 burner, a charcoal grill and a gas grill and I will bring some dogs, buns and fixings (just plain old hot dogs not the fancy hamtramick kielbassers.

...has taken on a real life of it's own.

Little did we realize when the four of us (Cldwdiver,diverbrian,GTXL1200 and I) got together and planned the first meet and greet, that it would warrant this much discussion and generate the kind of interest that this one has!

I guess I feel a little gratified that we could start a tradition that could bring so may people together.

Who's going to miss the pony of micro-brewed Porter this year? I sure am, the nearest microbrewery to where I'm currently sitting is over 75 miles away!

Hope you guys are still using my sign....

Tractor Tom in Okeechobee

We'll definitely miss you Tom! (LOOK at it! ROFLMAO!) I believe someone had mentioned the sign would be there :D
Ber :lilbunny:

scubapolly:
SkyKing- here is the most recent of the run downs of what everyone is bringing.

Komi- I don't have to sleep in my truck, I choose to since it can be locked so I can keep you and your weiner sticks out :D
I have a turkey fryer, but no oil right now. I will be bringing a 2 burner stove, and 10 Dozen Fresh eggs plus misc. gear will also be bringing 6 fireplace logs, Store bought, not the "buggy" kind. they are great for starting and maintaining camp fires.

sharkpetter:
I have a turkey fryer, but no oil right now. I will be bringing a 2 burner stove, and 10 Dozen Fresh eggs plus misc. gear will also be bringing 6 fireplace logs, Store bought, not the "buggy" kind. they are great for starting and maintaining camp fires.
Might need the fire-starters since Tiny Bubbles isn't coming with his butane torch :) You CAN get wet wood to burn LOL!
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom