Meet and Greet Time Again (Gilboa April 28-30, 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Tyler, there are always people to dive with at a meet & greet! Looking forward to having you join us!

diverbrian:
Brandon gets to use my services this coming weekend. You can use them the next.

I can work two weekends in a row :) .

Goody! :monkeydan

IndyScott:
Sorry Ber Easter Sunday will be over so you can not hide the eggs.

LOL
IndyScott

WAAAAAAAAH!:crying2:

LOL!
Ber :lilbunny:

Nitrox Junkie:
Barracuda2 (I will be bringing the video lights:D )

Jeff, Since you're bringing the lights, you must be bringing your cam. I'll also bring a DV tape player with a LCD screen and we can preview some of the stuff we shoot that day. Gee, with your help, maybe I can actually get some video of me diving; that would be different.:wink:

What time does Gilboa open on Friday? I know the winter hours say 10:00am.

I got too excited thinking about it over the weekend, and went out to set my tent up! I think the wife thinks I'm nuts :) Planning on bringing Chips (various) and some kind of dessert.

Can't wait to meet everyone.

Barracuda2:
Jeff, Since you're bringing the lights, you must be bringing your cam. I'll also bring a DV tape player with a LCD screen and we can preview some of the stuff we shoot that day. Gee, with your help, maybe I can actually get some video of me diving; that would be different.:wink:

Sounds like a plan; but only if you allow me to pick your brain over a few editing issues I have been having with DV. Maybe you can bring a sample of your work for me to mull over. What kind of editing software do you use? You can PM me. We don't want to get off subject and interrupt all the fine discussion about "RABBIT" ears and Tater salad:wink: .

PM me your email address and I will send you a sample of the vis we had a month ago by the semi trailer. It was the best I have ever seen!

Jeff "great lakes diver"

By my counts we have about 30 people planning on comming and about 10 more that fall in the maybe category. Thought it might be a good idea to have some numbers to aid in food planning, and making sure we have enough room staked off (I think just about everyone is planning on camping- I know there are a couple getting hotels, bu don't want to reread all of the posts to figure out for sure.

Gtxl
Mitten
Ber + Hubby + 3 OW and 5 AOW students
Diver Brian
Jchoby
Indy Scott + wife
DiverMark
Dan
Jham
NotsoKen
Diver Paula
Cldwdiver
Barracuda2
NitroxJunkie
WB416
RiffRaff
electricbear
divin hoosier
pcarlson + wife
Komi
divingthedark
eeyore
NCdiver
aqualuvr
sharkpetter
tylerm
speedhound
me

Others who have posted but haven't confirmed one way or the other:
Crpntr (working?)
SkyKing
Mix Diver
awall
hoosier
jtivat
rchandler
joedelt
jwalko
jbisjim

scubapolly:
I know there are a couple getting hotels, bu don't want to reread all of the posts to figure out for sure.

Saturday night; Indy Scott + Wife, Diver Brian & myself have rented the apartment so that is (4) tent spots open. *FYI*

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

I will only be there Friday afternoon, so don't worry about food or lodging for me - except for a parking place. (I'll be tucked warmly in my own bed Friday night! ;-) )
I hope to be there by about 2 or 3 in the afternoon, so I am planning on only one dive (but might be open to more) - just to kick off the season - then home to rest up for work Saturday.

Divermark2003:
Who all is planning to show up early Friday? And what time?

If I can sneak out early I should be there around 3pm, otherwise it will be more like 5 or 6pm for me.

I'll be there Friday. I hope to be there sometime between Noon and 2. It'll all depend upon when I get on the road Friday morning. But I definitely will be there Friday ready to get in hopefully at least 2 dives Friday afternoon. I am going to have to leave by around 3 or 4 on Saturday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom