Meet and Greet Time Again (Gilboa April 28-30, 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like there are no worries about the tank situation!:scubadive This should be a great event! Robb, you would have missed me at Haigh today anyway, I went yesterday. Worked out better for me. There were four other Scubaboarders there. Weather was great, execpt for a little bit of rain at the end of my last dive. See you all soon!

Will we have enough room to park the Refrigerators?

Nitrox Junkie
love the reefer , I to drive a truck but I don't like mine enough to spend anymore time in it than necessary.I just recieved my cert. last sept. so I'm new but I live west of indy so maybe we can do some local diving after the m&g if you don't mind bieng slowed down by the new guy.Looking forward to the m&g hopefully see you there.

Barracuda2:
I just talked to Jodi and she said that we have to use their wood because they don't want the ashbore bug brought in by outside wood. I told her that I would bring only fruit wood to burn, but she said "no deal". Did Mike allow outside wood last M & G?

BTW, I'm Bringing Polish kielbasa from Toledo. First come, first served.

*I just talked to Jodi and she said that we have to use their wood because$$$$$$$$*
I thought the problem was magnafied when campers left wood un burned at different locations. I don't see a problem if the wood is burned Saturday night. Wrap it up in a tarp or something. It's not like anyone will know:06: !!

Barracuda2 (I will be bringing the video lights:D )

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

sharkpetter:
Hi, I am new to the scubaboard and will be comming to the meet and greet. I can only stay friday and saturday because of a conference that I must attend. I am looking forward to meeting everyone. What are the accommodations. Do I need to bring a tent? If I read all of the threads I will probably find the answer to this question right!!

I have a small poultry farm and would like to supply the freshest best tasting (no chemicals added) free range brown eggs you have ever had. Can someone let me know how many dozen I should bring. Thanks

Welcome! You'll want a tent, and the ground is pretty uneven so a mat or air matress is a real good idea.
Looking forward to the eggs!

Polly

diverbrian:
I get to DiveCon a class down there next weekend. I hope that the students don't get too cold.
Hey, thought you were helping me :)

Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Hey, thought you were helping me :)

Brandon gets to use my services this coming weekend. You can use them the next.

I can work two weekends in a row :) .

Ber Rabbit:
Looking forward to the eggs!
:)

Sorry Ber Easter Sunday will be over so you can not hide the eggs.

LOL
IndyScott :14:

I dove Gilboa a couple times last year, I would love to come by for the meet and greet and get a couple dives in, perhaps on Saturday. I dive wet, so hopefully will make it for 2 dives, better bring warm clothes for afterwards... Will get to break in some new equipment, a new 7 mil wetsuit and hood, and by then hopefully I will have my new dive rite regs! I don't have a dive buddy, so hopefully there will be some people to dive with, I am sure that won't be a problem..
Cheers
Tyler in Cleveland

Back
Top Bottom