Meet and Greet Time Again (Gilboa April 28-30, 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man!!!, the more I read this the more I want to skip work. The pocket book says that I would be stupid but the rest of me says lets have some fun.
I have this Saturday off and I am planning on going for a dip or I will be stir crazy!!

Komi hunter wear a hood?!! :rofl: I don't think so.

Like you,crpntr133, I will be diving on Saturday. There is an Easter Egg hunt in Lake Michigan at Grand Traverse Bay. I am a member of the steering Committee for the Grand Traverse Bay Underwater Preserve. We are a new organization and the proceeds from the Egg hunt are going to support it. I am so looking forward to getting into the water again. If any one is interested in this great hunt and prize winning let me know and I will provide you with all the details.

sharkpetter:
Thanks for the quick responses. I will talk real nice to the hens and tell them we need to have the best they can produce for a great group of crazy cold water divers that need a warm tummy before the diving begins LOL.

Man, this is getting better and better all the time!!! I love breakfast, sharkpetter, and your contribution will be awesome!! I just know this is going to be one of those "it doesn't get any better" weekends.:D :wave-smil

My dive buddy is up there today, water is 43 in the shallows :)
Ber :lilbunny:

I get to DiveCon a class down there next weekend. I hope that the students don't get too cold.

Just thought I would bring up the fact, if it hasn't been brought up before, that the Gilboa website says they do not accept credit cards. People, such as myself, who are new, should be aware, or reminded, of that.

Hi DeanThey do have plenty for rental. I f you want, you can borrow one of mine for the weekend, I'll just toss an extra one in the truck before i leave Chicago on Friday, I will probably leave really early on Fri morning and head back on Sunday afternoon if you want to carpool. Let me know,
Robb
P.S. sorry i missed you at Haigh today, My back was really sore,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom