Meet and Greet Time Again (Gilboa April 28-30, 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be bringing my wife too. She thinks she may want to get some plane diving in.

Scott

I'll probably bring a 'mongous pot of Chile' con carne Colorado or some such...for us freezing types.

Hey gtxl! Might be interested in the bunhouse spot - but I'm coming with two buds...

gtxl1200:
Mitten Diver
1. 10x10 pop up canopy tent
2. paper plates, napkins, bowls, cups and assorted other gear left over from previous Meet & Greets
4. Tex-Mex dip and chips
5. Smores and assorted special ingrediants
6. Extra gear to borrow and for sale.

Mitten - I assume you'll be bringing the gorgeous GLWC banner! Yes?

gtxl1200:
Diver Paula
1. 1 black las vegas hat
2. 1 pair of red sunglasses

I don't know about that! What kinda rent do you have in mind for the 6 mos. of storage?????

Soooo???? Anyone have a turkey fryer? I can probably borrow one if necessary but don't have the peanut oil or the know-how for the frying.

Paula

My new divemobile will be there. I have seen it at the dealership. I have a couple of hurdles to wait for and I can pick it up in less than two weeks.

There will be no more shoehorning of stuff into the Mustang.

I'm planning on coming up on friday morning. I'm also diving wet (7mm, FJ) as i mentioned earlier. I'm trying to figure out how much it would cost (air fills), was curious as to how many dives you all think will be done on Friday (that is the only day i can be there, but i can be there all day, and possibly stay for a (early) night dive). Assuming its not bitter cold for us wet folk, is 3-4 dives possible?

diver_paula:
I don't know about that! What kinda rent do you have in mind for the 6 mos. of storage?????

Paula

It should be the other way around you should be paying me for the priveledge of having something of MINE in your possession.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom