Meet and Greet Time Again (Gilboa April 28-30, 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IndyScott:
We need some meat; So can you bring some fresh rabbit for everyone?

LOL
SCott
LOL! Cute! I have some militant squirrels running around my woods, I think I might catch 5 or 6 and turn them loose in your sleeping quarters at 2AM :devil_2: :bunny:
Ber :lilbunny:

I talked with Mike. Our Meet and Greet is actually scheduled on his calendar and they are reserving the back turn-around area for us.

As to the firewood, I will cover six loads worth so that we may have a good evening fire with the SIR team for a couple of nights. He is actually leaving decent loads of firewood nowadays seeing that the DNR (or what they call them in Ohio) doesn't want people transporting firewood. I don't have to pay the entry fee (season pass and all) so you can call that my contribution.

PS. The vis was as good as I have ever seen it. But the bad news was that the thermocline hasn't even thought about existing yet. It was 41 degrees from top to bottom.

diverbrian:
PS. The vis was as good as I have ever seen it. But the bad news was that the thermocline hasn't even thought about existing yet. It was 41 degrees from top to bottom.

I got 38 and 39 on my computers. The fish were very hungry too.
Scott

If you all are kind to inexerienced hoovers, I'll try to come up. Probably be there friday for sure, but may need to be back for work on Sat.

jham2081:
If you all are kind to inexerienced hoovers, I'll try to come up. Probably be there friday for sure, but may need to be back for work on Sat.

We are kind to everyone. We'd love to have you!

jham2081:

You won't be the only one. I'll have all of maybe 6 dives to my credit and an entirely new set of gear to break in. :D

:) Cool. Thanks. Is there anything major left to bring? I make some sweet chocolate chip cookies if anyone would be interested in them.

Jham.... I am sure you will be able to find someone willing to eat your cookies.

Paula- I was just reading through the old posts. If you are still planning on bringing your cauldron I will bring some soup makins too..... I am sure we can't have enough that time of year particularly for our wet friends.

Back
Top Bottom