Meet and Greet Time Again (Gilboa April 28-30, 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

komi hunter:
Looks like I am in for the M&G please be nice to me as this will be my first dive at gilboa:D :D

Glad you can make it. We look forward to meeting you

Dont get nervous about diving Gilboa you wont even use a full take to see the whole shallow side on one dive.

gtxl1200:
Dont get nervous about diving Gilboa you wont even use a full take to see the whole shallow side on one dive.

Depends on how much time you take to look at stuff..... well, and how big your tank(s) is/are!

i go away for a few months, start a new job, and come back to a 12 page meet thread....well presuming i'm not at a client site i'm in.

joedelt:
i go away for a few months, start a new job, and come back to a 12 page meet thread....well presuming i'm not at a client site i'm in.

That should teach you to leave us again.

I'm hoping to be able to make it for Friday and Saturday. Won't be able to stay through to Sunday though. Looking forward to making all sorts of new friends!

Wow things have slowed down here. I can't wait for the M&G. See everyone again and all the new faces.....

komi hunter:
I won't be nervous as long as I don't have a 4' tarpon following me like I did in Bonaire back in Dec!!!

How do you feel about 2 1/2 foot long ultra hungry trout?

Get a bag of trout food from the office and kneel down on top of the schoolbus.
You can quickly dump it and observe a mob scene....

OR

Try to feed them with your fingers.
(Then have your name changed to "stubby") :D

Looking foward to the fun in April.
-Dave

I've never been to Gilboa. If I'm planning on camping, do I need to worry about getting a reservation, or is there usually plenty of space available?

Back
Top Bottom