Meet and Greet Time Again (Gilboa April 28-30, 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is plenty of space, we tend to hog up a huge area when we get there :D
Ber :lilbunny:

No one answered my question on if it is time for the who is bringing what list yet or should we still wait a couple of weeks??

I know what I'm bringing

Gtxl1200

GLWC Bunkhouse which looks like it is full already but as per usual at this event palm greasing with green paper will take place for a spot or to boot someoone out for you to gain a spot.

Generator
30 cup coffe maker
Name Tags
I have a few leftover cups for coffee and paper plates from past meet n greets.

so there I have started it let me know through here or PM me and I will add you to the list.

gtxl1200:
No one answered my question on if it is time for the who is bringing what list yet or should we still wait a couple of weeks??

I know what I'm bringing

Gtxl1200

GLWC Bunkhouse which looks like it is full already but as per usual at this event palm greasing with green paper will take place for a spot or to boot someoone out for you to gain a spot.

Generator
30 cup coffe maker
Name Tags
I have a few leftover cups for coffee and paper plates from past meet n greets.

so there I have started it let me know through here or PM me and I will add you to the list.

I'm so glad you said you were bringing a coffee maker! Don't know what I'm bringing yet

I'll bring the veggie tray :biggrin: I'm a rabbit after all! I'll also have my 10x10 enclosed "festival" tent and heaters.

I will be bringing the following:

10x10 pop up canopy tent
paper plates, napkins, bowls, cups and assorted other gear left over from previous Meet & Greets
Tex-Mex dip and chips
Smores and assorted special ingrediants

I can bring firewood for the weekend,are campfires ok??? and I will bring my tent it is small(7X7) but I will share with someone if they need a place to crash.Is ber going to bring enough "ears" for everyone???? I hope to do at least 1 night dive.

komi hunter:
I can bring firewood for the weekend,are campfires ok??? and I will bring my tent it is small(7X7) but I will share with someone if they need a place to crash.Is ber going to bring enough "ears" for everyone???? I hope to do at least 1 night dive.

Yes campfires are ok I usually bring wood also. I still have some of that famous ash borrer beetle larvae wood I can bring to help spread the infection further south.

Night dives are a must we always do one both nights so not to worry you will get your night dive in

I will update the list later when I have more time.

gtxl1200:
Yes campfires are ok I usually bring wood also. I still have some of that famous ash borrer beetle larvae wood I can bring to help spread the infection further south.

Night dives are a must we always do one both nights so not to worry you will get your night dive in

I will update the list later when I have more time.

I'll have a pop up canopy and kerosene heater.

I'll bring some meat to BBQ, and probably a fruit salad. As well as some of my home made adult beverages.

Ken

Don't forget about that ash-borer that's killing the trees. They wouldn't even let us bring wood from down here up there and we don't have the ash borer yet. Don't take any wood home from that area because the ash borer has arrived and I hear they are pretty bad. Moving wood from state to state and now even from county to county is pretty much a no-no nowadays

Ber Rabbit:
Don't forget about that ash-borer that's killing the trees. They wouldn't even let us bring wood from down here up there and we don't have the ash borer yet. Don't take any wood home from that area because the ash borer has arrived and I hear they are pretty bad. Moving wood from state to state and now even from county to county is pretty much a no-no nowadays

You must have missed my post Ber I mentioned the ash borer in my post.

Back
Top Bottom