Masks for Photographers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wolverine:
I did try it but it was a little small on my face..:mooner: I am fatter than you....

oh didn't realized you tried it... did I actually lend you it for a dive?

Not really.. I put it on in the boat.. didn't fit well. Otherwise I would have rushed out to get one. The X-vision doesn't really fit either. I think I have to lose some weight.:shakehead

pakman:
Tim you knucklehead, I had an extra Oceanic Shadow frameless with me on our Palau trip. Nice mask. Larry's bought my Atomic frameless which is a great mask as well but just doesn't seal well on my face.

If you want, you can borrow the back up Shadow over your Easter trip to Anilao.

Tim, you and are of a similar size, so the Atomic might well suit you. Mike has this "thing" that it doesn't seal well on his Asian face, but I figure it's just because he's got a weird face...
:D

I will probably head down to Pro-dive to try out the Atomic and the Tusa. Tusa might fit actually, since I used them before I had my lasik. Any other suggestions?? :)

not sure if pro-dive or anyone in HK has Atomics. I had to buy mine during a trip to LA. BTW, if the TUSA visualator fits, I've got a grey one with black skirt sitting around. Good mask, but it's huge!

slight hijack. why is a black skirt better than a clear one? is this true for photography only or in general?

I think it has to do with distracting light coming through the skirt.:huh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom