Mares 15x CWD Dry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fred Maranhao

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi,

I recently purchased a CWD Dry kit for my wife's Mares 15x first stage. Has anyone installed one of these? Do you have instructions? Maybe a Dealer's PDF version of the 15x first stage?

Looking at it should not be difficult. My only concern is the finned cover: how to tighten it properly? It does not have a wrench-kinda grooves like my 22x CWD Oil... Instead, internally, it seems much like a closed wrench with its teeths...

I'll post some pictures later...

Thanks for your help!

Cheers, Fred.

Last edited:
Adding the píctures, as promised...

vtuSQdJaRKBfDgDrYr1_q_ik4J_2ovLq4mrBZjedmcrW1WShWwe3wGFch4xrEEtHB-QMnUIquQLfh20F-cqk2tLA=s638-no.jpg

(bottom)

jmwUZdefn58_jTUhs4gYFRZ57Qt-Hg-EwVKaB6dcaEPaX9oPTH-vkQEgbzdke7eKnRd5kYxisHUPKTvGboPFxCZg=s638-no.jpg

(top)

Just to update thread, in case someone faces the same problem as I have:
It seems that a 18mm allen key would work. I will purchase one, have a go and let you know if it solves the problem.

Hi everyone, just to confirm that a 18mm allen is a perfect fit (see below). This week I will install the CWD and post any additional updates, if necessary.

IMG_1052.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom