March 24TH & 25TH 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This weekend, we are diving Destin Jetties - thread in North FL Subforum.

Today we are diving the Whiskey Wreck, if people are OK with the growing surf.

March 24th, I'll either be diving or in ATL for a granite expo(for work :/ ).

March 10th, I'm hoping to be shooting fish at the Trysler Grounds if the boat somehow manages to get filled.

I believe there is a boat trip in the works for Dutch Banks/3 Mile Barge for the 4th of March, which I may divert to if the Trysler Grounds doesn't fill.

Thanks for the info Mat. It looks like the "tides" are turning and maybe we are actually going to start getting some dives in during March.:)

If we dive the gulf Saturday the 24th and then meet and eat somewhere, then Morrisons Sunday the 25th, how many would be interested in a boat dive on the 24th and where, and how many would rather shore dive?

My LDS is planning to have a group hit the springs (Vorty and Morty, I imagine) that weekend, but I don't have to dive where they dive. It might be fun to get in a boat dive, as my LDS isn't doing one for the March excursion. "Too cold," they said, but it can't be much worse than Pelham was, can it? :eek:

Anyway, guess I'll watch this space and see what you come up with, Eggy. :D

I'm gonna keep an eye on this thead.... i might be able to drive down for the weekend, but i'll have to see later.

ClayJar:
My LDS is planning to have a group hit the springs (Vorty and Morty, I imagine) that weekend, but I don't have to dive where they dive. It might be fun to get in a boat dive, as my LDS isn't doing one for the March excursion. "Too cold," they said, but it can't be much worse than Pelham was, can it? :eek:

Anyway, guess I'll watch this space and see what you come up with, Eggy. :D

So Uno is still around.....and you wouldn't know whether it is colder than Pelham or not...seeing as how you don't actually get in the water when you dive...only your suit does....:D

Gary, what kind of inshore 2 tank dive could you put together for those interested on March 24th?

denisegg:
So Uno is still around.....and you wouldn't know whether it is colder than Pelham or not...seeing as how you don't actually get in the water when you dive...only your suit does....:D
I'll have you know my upper lip senses temperature *quite* well, thank you.

Lone Frogman:
I'm going to be in Gulfshores on the 24th diving the Oriskany. If you all are diving Morrison Springs on the 25th I will join everyone there.

Gary's taking some of the Looney's to the big O. But I'm game for something on the 25th.

Okay so Gary already has a trip to the O on the 24th. That can still work in our plans. We can have other boat trips on the same day or shore dives and then we can still all get together somewhere and eat that night on the 24th and then go to the springs on the 25th:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom