March 24TH & 25TH 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mojospos:
:scubadive

Now if we go on shore dives though that means I need to have my own tanks right? Or is there someplace where you guys are talking about that I could rent them?

Debi

There will be local dive shops available for rentals:)

denisegg:
That's great. So far we have the following who have said they were interested in doing something this weekend:
denisegg and andy
amadus98
Lone Frogman
seadoggirl
suprbugman
mojospos
cmufieldhockey8
ndndiver
jwhitlock
seayoda

(of course, schedules and conditions permitting):)

Where are you guys talking about going this weekend? I thought we were talking about March? Let me know, I may be able to pull something out of the rabbit's hat.

Okay......now all I need to do is make sure of having the gear. That's really no prob just need the details.

I'm gonna let these local shore and spring experts work out the diving details for us.....they are such dears:wink: ....what would I do without them???...I wouldn't get to dive:( ...us ladies will plan the dining and partying:blinking:

I don't mind doing that part. That is always the fun stuff. But before I committ to coming this weekend I need to know where we're talking about. If it's in the panhandle I'm not gonna be able to go (not this weekend anyways) however, if the panhandle is in March that's a different ball game.

Debi

The weekend I was talking about was March 24th and 25th. I put in a request for the Kraken to change the name of the thread so it would have these dates on it.

BRANDY:
I will be there

Alright!!!! Wildman is back. I will be needing some more of that beef jerky you make for our in between dive snack!!! I won't be eating peanut butter and crackers again....EVER!! (not after what Peter Pan did to me last week)

I will probably be free to make it.

I'm getting excited!!!!!! It sounds like this thing is coming together!! I can't wait!! This winter has been too long and cold!!

:partytime
It is time to Dive :scubadive and Party :drummer: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom