March 24TH & 25TH 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about it Oriskany Divemaster(Eric)? Do you want to change your date from March 18th to March 24th for an O trip and then we can meet up with everyone else and eat somewhere together?

As I'm doing a boat trip earlier in the month, I won't be jumping on any boats later in March. Dunno if I can dive on the 25th just yet, so I may be out all together.

That or I'll just get all the divers that don't want to spend money to shore dive on the 24th :p

I may be in the shore-diving contingent. After all, I did just buy a nice DSS backplate and wing... which is sitting at home right now waiting for me to open it... less than two minutes until I clock out! :D

3-24 High Tide at Destin Jetties(~ hour south of Vortex) hits at 2:30PM, we can meet at 1:30PM, gear up and hit the water for a dive. Depending on the currents, possibly make a second.

I can get two dozen dives a year off boats, or I can get 100+ dives a year on the cheap. Guess which I'd rather?! :D

Gimme 3' vis and I'm happy!

SuPrBuGmAn:
I can get two dozen dives a year off boats, or I can get 100+ dives a year on the cheap. Guess which I'd rather?! :D

Gimme 3' vis and I'm happy!

You my Man BugMan!!!!!!!!:D

Honestly, the day that I pull that off, will be the day that I celebrate forever!

Back
Top Bottom