March 24TH & 25TH 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg:
Frank is working on a 5 tank boat trip on March 24th and then Morrisons the next day.

Man, that's my kind of trip! Those 2 tank trips are just the appetizer.
If the price is right, I'd be interested in a full day of boat diving. Keep us posted.

I like shore diving too, so whatever works out. Have to keep an eye on the weather.
Would like to get in at least 2 or 3 dives each day, or a couple of Bugman's shallow super-extended bottom time dives :D

That weekend might be tough since I'll have been away from home the previous two weekends diving in San Diego again.

Might have to convince the wife it's a weekend Spring getaway to Florida!!!

SuPrBuGmAn:
3-24 High Tide at Destin Jetties(~ hour south of Vortex) hits at 2:30PM, we can meet at 1:30PM, gear up and hit the water for a dive. Depending on the currents, possibly make a second.

That sounds like a great plan Mat. I would appreciate it if you would be in charge of the shore diving for the 24th. I am glad you are going to be in town. I don't know about any boat diving yet besides Gary's trip to the O. We'll have to wait and see who chimes in with a plan on that.:)

CorallineDream:
That weekend might be tough since I'll have been away from home the previous two weekends diving in San Diego again.

Well start convincing!! You "northerners" need to come South and dive with us!!:)

CorallineDream:
Man, that's my kind of trip! Those 2 tank trips are just the appetizer.
If the price is right, I'd be interested in a full day of boat diving. Keep us posted.

I like shore diving too, so whatever works out. Have to keep an eye on the weather.
Would like to get in at least 2 or 3 dives each day, or a couple of Bugman's shallow super-extended bottom time dives :D

The 5 dives would cost $190, plus tanks. If you have your own tanks, $190 :) He charges $7.50 per tank (includes the air). It's through Viking Diving Pensacola and he can carry 6 divers.

Btw, I'm in for this weekend (March 24-25), so look for more of me in this thread!

Frank0 ,
Thanks for the info on the boat trip for those interested in doing that....

and thanks for the info on you being in town.....it's nice to know we'll have entertainment:D

frankc420:
The 5 dives would cost $190, plus tanks. If you have your own tanks, $190 :) He charges $7.50 per tank (includes the air). It's through Viking Diving Pensacola and he can carry 6 divers.

What sites are you guys diving with 5 tanks? What kind of SIs between dives!?!

SuPrBuGmAn:
What sites are you guys diving with 5 tanks? What kind of SIs between dives!?!

Divers choice, and, on the SI, no idea :) It's 3 day dives and 2 night dives... All in-shore..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom