March 24TH & 25TH 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Its looking like we'll be back in the lower-mid 60s off the beaches and probably mid to upper sixties in deeper water depending on which side of March.

You might want to try and met a Lesters this time......Tacky Jacks is cool place...But small and loud.......Unless you met at the Tacky Jack$ Bi$tro.....If yall need help making any arrangements other than the dive trips just give me a yell hear. Or Garys got my nextel #........

I think alot of the problem we had at Tacky Jacks derived from the fact that we had the Meet-n-Greet on New Years weekend.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I don't think I have anything planned for the 24th/25th as of yet, but its too early to commit. Probably would be up for a free spring or shore dive.

I think it would be a good idea to plan shore diving on one day (maybe the 24th) and have our dine/party at a nice bar and grille at the beach and then go to Morrisons/Cypress Springs the next day and maybe have a cookout or another dine at Sallys?

You shore guys give us some info on what conditions we can expect and which location would be the best to try.

I am up for suggestions on where to eat.....you locals are more familiar with the area and accomodations

Any of us would be guessing this far in advance. Can ya tell me what the weather will be like for the next month?

If I go, it'll probably be only for the day.

I might be at a granite expo in ATL that weekend anyway - we'll see.

Oh come on Mat. We can't do shore diving and spring diving without you. Surely we can find somewhere with decent conditions by then???
**fingers crossed**

Lets try the shore/spring diving for the 24th and 25th to accomodate the most people and let that be our main dive n dine for the month but keep working on the other boat trips and do those as smaller groups for those interested in that particular trip and let the one putting the trip together start a separate thread:)

I might be in for a Saturday dive - got to wait for my weekly schedule (I get it rarely more than a week in advance).

That's great. So far we have the following who have said they were interested in doing something the weekend of March 24th and 25th:
denisegg and andy
amadus98
Lone Frogman
seadoggirl
suprbugman
mojospos
cmufieldhockey8
ndndiver
jwhitlock
seayoda

(of course, schedules and conditions permitting):)

denisegg:
Lets try the shore/spring diving for the 24th and 25th to accomodate the most people and let that be our main dive n dine for the month but keep working on the other boat trips and do those as smaller groups for those interested in that particular trip and let the one putting the trip together start a separate thread:)

I really agree with this. I was reading about the Trysler dive and though it's interesting to me and I would go...I just don't have the experience to go. Whereas with Shore dives I can do those. That's me being greedy!!! I wanna go too!!!:scubadive

Now if we go on shore dives though that means I need to have my own tanks right? Or is there someplace where you guys are talking about that I could rent them?

Debi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom