March 15th Pt. Lobos Planning Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In all seriousness, Sarah is right. The dates were set WAY in advance. If you didn't even TRY to get a reservation and just hoped to piggyback on someone else's reservation, then that was your choice.

Jim, you knew about this in the beginning of December on Sarah's Point Lobos get together thread. Why is it now a problem?

About 5 threads down is the thread where dates were decided. We even reminded folks when to e-mail their reservations.

thanks Michelle. I pulled over at Vista Point in Marin to watch the sunrise and respond. This isn't about being thanked. I just don't want to be called on something when I am just trying to do a good thing. But since it was brought up publicly, I felt obligated to answer in kind.

I know you do this only because you want to do a good thing for everyone and never expect anything but good company and possible new friends. I just want to make sure you know how much you're appreciated for all you do. :D

Aw :blush: Thanks. I, too, have loved the M&Gs and would love to see it continue. Should we all hold hands and sing cumbiaya? Or however the hell you spell it. :D

Aw :blush: Thanks. I, too, have loved the M&Gs and would love to see it continue. Should we all hold hands and sing cumbiaya? Or however the hell you spell it. :D

Ok, I'm done with the mushy stuff. Let's just go diving! :wink:

I was thinking we sing something more along the lines of Jimmy Buffetts Lets all get drunk and screw or something... But I dont think that one would go over to well.....

Since yall are having ya lil martial tifts about where to dive for the MAGs... Why dont ya do this.... Every month/3 months or whatever... Alternate the sites.... Breakwater/Lovers Blah Blah Blah..... Then the next one have it at Lobos.....

I would really hate to see these things not happen even tho I havent been to one yet and look forward to at least din din with yall on the 15th....

<---can come up with a good idea once in a great while :D

I was thinking we sing something more along the lines of Jimmy Buffetts Lets all get drunk and screw or something... But I dont think that one would go over to well.....

Since yall are having ya lil martial tifts about where to dive for the MAGs... Why dont ya do this.... Every month/3 months or whatever... Alternate the sites.... Breakwater/Lovers Blah Blah Blah..... Then the next one have it at Lobos.....

I would really hate to see these things not happen even tho I havent been to one yet and look forward to at least din din with yall on the 15th....

<---can come up with a good idea once in a great while :D

I was willing to do that. Coral Street, Monastery, Breakwater, Point Lobos come to mind. I'm helping Doc Wong with some video on the Monastery Project and would be willing to show/help people dive there.

I refuse to dive monestary unless its from a boat.... But Can you have BON FIRES on the beach???? Or is a permit needed???

Monestary would be a great place for a MAG and then have a bon fire/BBQ afterwards....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom