Major Update May 10, 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I am going to attempt to run the upgrade tomorrow (May 10, 2011) morning, around 7 am Central Time. GMT -5. The site will be down for probably 45 - 90 minutes while this happens. If the site doesn't go down, then I didn't do it. If the site is down... Don't be alarmed. I'm upgrading to vBulletin 4.1

This update will be an update to the core of our vbulletin, and there will be some easing into this product required. This is not the final phase of our upgrade, but only the first phase of several to completely update our site.

We will in the near future upgrade other elements of our site, including a completely new skin and look.

so far, its looking good! :D

There is a lot more to do... but I have to take a break.

Ads are appearing in the middle of PM's, other than that- I am blinded by the whiteness of the screen.

Ok, I'm basking in the warm glow.

Hope the forum drop down in the task bar returns!

Quick Links does not seem to be active. Am I just overlooking UserCP somewhere...?

Try hovering your mouse near the 'Q' of "Quick Links". :)
I had the page enlarged too much. It's fine.

No UserCP?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom