Major Update May 10, 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After having watched the trials and tribulations of other forums upgrading to this latest version of vBulletin, I don't envy Howard, NetDoc and company the time and effort in making everything work and look even roughly like before. Thanks for the long hours, guys (and gals, if any).

---
vBulletin version 4, the Windows 2000 of forum software.

I can't find the Live Chat, is that still available or will it be available?

There is no mobile version yet.

As I said....

Posting bugs isn't a help at this point. It just makes it more work for me to reply to every little issue.

Believe me... I know what works and what doesn't. The way this upgrade works... EVERYTHING had to be changed. NOTHING from the old site works. SOME THINGS just won't work at all because there is NO FUNCTION for it. You will all get used to change or not, and we may lose 1 or 2 members who are so totally inflexible, that any change just throws them completely off their axis.

I implore everyone to CHILL OUT, and wait until I make an announcement about the next phase.

That is all for now...

Well looks like no more checking on threads when work desktop is tied up. I was using the mobile version a lot to get away from having ads load and drain my battery.

Back
Top Bottom