Looking for F.U.N. or equivalent trained diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubashawn123

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Ok this will be a strange post,

But I am looking for a FUN or equivilant (you know who you are) trained diver in the Austin/Killeen area. Please reply to this thread. Preferably one that is a D.I.M.W.I.T. for an upcoming project of mine locally.

Just so that I am clear about the qualification: FUN (Favorite Underwater Nerd)

I look forward to your replies.

:popcorn:

What equivalences do you accept?

Hi Ian,

The list is so long,

Basically,

FUN trained divers focus on safety first with a good knowledge of humor and diving technologies. Big emphasis on FUN diving equipment.

It takes a special breed to really make the elite pick of being a FUN trained diver.

It requires complete ability to focus clearly on nerdy tasks while being narc'd.

You must also prove you were narc'd during the exercise. Some instructors allow that competancy to be completed at a local bar with the martini rule X 3 if you do it on the surface while submerging a styro foam cup under some sort of water pressure device.

If you are a F.U.N. diver you know who you are.............:rofl3:

FUN trained divers focus on safety first with a good knowledge of humor and diving technologies.

...to be completed at a local bar with the martini rule X 3 if you do it on the surface while submerging a styro foam cup under some sort of water pressure device.

I find you to be offensive, elitist and brazenly redneck.

That is soooo hot.

Now were talking...F.U.N. !!

submerging a styro foam cup under some sort of water pressure device.

I have already bought my styrofoam cups to bring down this weekend! :D I've been dying to this u/w experiment forever. Do they crush at 30 or do you have to go deeper for an effect?

Anyways, this probably means I am an Underwater Nerd diver?
:lotsalove:

D.I.M.W.I.T 'poster diver' picture...........

Attachments

• dive-gear-junkie.jpg
    dive-gear-junkie.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 73
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom