Question Working on your own kit...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ditto, just wish I knew what I was dittoing about

What courses, here's a manual that covers a favorite reg design provided by most brands

Now I don't know numbers, but I'm sure there is over servicing, and an over fitting of kits

Because the servicing kitters lack a complete understanding, of what should be inspected

Dude, I'm shedding a tear of heartfelt thanks

gettyimages-1155527208-1024x1024.jpg

But how about we hold off for a bit until I add a storey, or a basement

Sooo, ummm...back on topic...The DGX Gears D6 & BP/W is a good package to start with? Especially considering that I want to service my own stuff?

I haven’t bought a complete kit from DGX, but they’ve supplied me with several small parts and tools. I can say that they are pleasant to deal with, have a good stock in stock, and ship quickly and securely. They are most helpful via the contact tab (e-mail) on their website.
🐸

Their online videos for servicing are excellent as well.

Sooo, ummm...back on topic...The DGX Gears D6 & BP/W is a good package to start with? Especially considering that I want to service my own stuff?
Forgot to mention that I have the DGX wing that comes with that package and am very happy with it.

Back
Top Bottom