Looking for a long Zulu/NATO strap for computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah but if i put a perdix band on my Suntoo i'll get banned from all the cool facebook groups.

I need a nato strap and don't feel like making my own, but i't seams i'll have to.

Oh for a Suunto, then the DGX Elastic Strap works even better, it has a section like a NATO strap that holds the computer in one place. Of course getting one in Europe is problematic unless you or a friend(s) are ordering enough from Dive Gear Express to get free international shipping and add it to an order.

In fact you can probably make one for cheaper, take a look at the pictures it wouldn't be hard to make if you have the elastic webbing.

I know this thread is a bit old but for those who are looking to outfit a Teric with one, Panatime seems to have the long NATO/Zulu straps in stock. I ordered one last evening and just received an email confirming that it shipped today. Panatime is also running a "Fall Sale", so be sure to use their promo code (FALL 19) to save 20%. USPS Shipping was $3.50.

5-Ring XL Ballistic Nylon NATO (Solid Colors)

I know this thread is a bit old but for those who are looking to outfit a Teric with one, Panatime seems to have the long NATO/Zulu straps in stock. I ordered one last evening and just received an email confirming that it shipped today. Panatime is also running a "Fall Sale", so be sure to use their promo code (FALL 19) to save 20%. USPS Shipping was $3.50.

5-Ring XL Ballistic Nylon NATO (Solid Colors)

Thanks for posting this! I just ordered 2. With the coupon and shipping, it came out to $30, total. $15 each. Can't beat it!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom