Looking 4 Ice Divrs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IndyScott:
I have got the flu. So I dont think it would good for me to dive this weekend.
Scott

What?????

You got a flu...? You didn't get a flu shot... :wink:

I hope you get well soon. My GF was sick over X-MAS weekend... :huh:

hoosier:
What?????

You got a flu...? You didn't get a flu shot... :wink:

I hope you get well soon. My GF was sick over X-MAS weekend... :huh:

I did get one for $25.00,and it did not work. It cost me a day of work. Can I sue the loss of work pay?

LOL
Scott :D

IndyScott:
I did get one for $25.00,and it did not work. It cost me a day of work. Can I sue the loss of work pay?

LOL
Scott :D

You might get the diluted shot due to its shortage. :D

We can get together this coming year, specially for the ice diving. Therefore, be healthy until then.. :wink:

I'd like to get in a couple more dives before I go to florida in a couple weeks. If you guys would like to go dive, no matter where, please PM me. I have a flexible schedule so weekdays are game for me. I'm training for a class so I need all the bottom time I can get.

Shouldnt this thread say looking for Ice:rofl3: Instead of looking for Ice divers:confused:

Here In Central Ontario everything is wide open and the 14 day calls for rain and plus temps guessing its not much diffrent down there.

NorthernShrinkage:
Shouldnt this thread say looking for Ice:rofl3: Instead of looking for Ice divers:confused:

Here In Central Ontario everything is wide open and the 14 day calls for rain and plus temps guessing its not much diffrent down there.

:no
If It stays too Warm, We can Just through in some ice cubes and just call it diving with ice!!
LOL
Scott

I've got a feeling we might have to go north for ice this year. Blue springs is 4 degrees warmer this year than it was last year. No Ice last year either so I'm thinking that barring some serious cold we might have to travel to walk on water. My LDS is going to do an ice class sometime this winter. Anyone wanting details should PM me and when I'm there tomorrow I will ask about it.

Meister481
What dive store do you use?

Betail:
I will post an ice report if anyone is interested.

It looks like we have to drive up there this winter. I guess there won't be no ice in the hoosier land this year again. Life is short, but I can't wait for an ice another year...:D

In addition, let's know Mike's class schedule, too. Scott, it is DSW.

Back
Top Bottom