Looking 4 Ice Divrs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rakkis:
I can help out on the surface. Never been/witnessed ice diving before. Would love to hang out and learn a thing or two.

I can also help out, but only on Sunday. I'd love to come along and learn, as long as someone is there with the proper equipment (ropes, saw, matts, etc.) who can show me how things work. I'd love to learn so that I can be better prepared to dive myself next winter.

Yes it was to be Saturday but I canceled. Things just didn't work out. Maybe next year.

OK, while all you hoosiers are twiddling your thumbs waiting for the water to freeze, a bunch of Chicago divers are going to Haigh this weekend. Be there or be square. :D

The water has froze at BS from what I have been told. Things just didn't get planned out.

Did some ice diving in Wisconsin on a local lake this past weekend. Lots of ice, we had several full size trucks lugging gear and food and the shanty out on the ice. At 35F top to bottom it was a wee bit chilly on the face but OK once acclimated. One guy dove wet, burr....:shakehead
Might give it a go next weekend too if I can find the time.

Back
Top Bottom