Long weekend plans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pacificgal

Rest in Peace...
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm diving Thursday morning with scubarambo, Friday morning with a regular buddy (Paul) and then again Sunday morning with scubarambo.
If anyone is interested in joining for some diving, I almost always start at Breakwater at 7 and move on from there.
PM me if you need my cell number!:D
-Kristina

I'm diving Thursday morning with scubarambo, Friday morning with a regular buddy (Paul) and then again Sunday morning with scubarambo.
If anyone is interested in joining for some diving, I almost always start at Breakwater at 7 and move on from there.
PM me if you need my cell number!:D
-Kristina

Enjoy!

I am having not one but THREE turkey dinners this weekend to accommodate all of our friends and relatives. Small wonder I can't bear the bird during any other time of the year.

LOL, hopefully you don't have to cook all these. I love turkey sandwiches, maybe my mom will send me home with some. Have a great Thanksgiving, Jon!

Hey, who knows? Look at where Kathy is :)
Kathy!!! Come home!! Getting closer to 100!!!
j/k though, will be a few weeks till I hit 100, but we have plans!

Oh, and I have been watching the wave models, it's looking pretty crummy for tomorrow night and Friday. I'm still going to come and see if we can make in in and out safely somewhere.

Hi, Although I've been reading this board for some time, I'm new to making posts here. I'd like to dive with you and scubarambo this coming Sunday. If the invitation is still open, let me know where, when, and how to find the two of you. It looks like it's Breakwater at 7 am. If that's true on Sunday, then I just need to know how to find you.

Looking forward to Sunday. Steve

Hey, who knows? Look at where Kathy is :)
Kathy!!! Come home!! Getting closer to 100!!!
j/k though, will be a few weeks till I hit 100, but we have plans!

100! Yahoo! Diving with you & Doc will be totally fun. What dive are you on? Give us a heads up for timing!

I'm so done with missing my dive buddies. Catching a plane back to the west coast tomorrow while you all eat turkey. Our big feast is in a few hours - it's smelling great!

I'll be majorly tangled up in term end projects for a few weeks so not that much diving - UGH!
But can't wait to slip out to Lobos with Erik this Sunday!

Also looking at a place in Monterey less than a mile from BW that I may rent over the holiday break. Exciting :D!

Have fun diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom