Local News

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I get my best results from Allegra-D 24 hr.
Pseudoephedrine and an antihistamine in a time release. I'm sure that it's good.

It's truly a jungle island. Bravo for the fire boys...

So they are enforcing approved taxi rates on the peninsula...

Reactions: JFS
In case any drivers don't already know, creating public problems scares off the tourists who bring in the pesos. Good of him to point that out. Taxi drivers in general have always had a reputation as entitled. How would they like to go back to Myan ways of growing food?

Any issues in CZM or is this strictly a CUN thing?

And why would it be any different - other than the vagaries of MX law enforcement
To the best of my knowledge the Cozumel customs office is a satellite of the Cancun customs office. When you do a customs form online for Cozumel you have to select Cancun and then terminal drop down menu select Cozumel, so I would not be surprised if it started to be enforced in cozumel. I normally carry my laptop and also a company Ipad as it has cell data throughout North America and have not had any problems, so far, but I plan stop for awhile.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom