Lobster Opener-Picnic/Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
The Beach Crabs are holding our 1st yearly Lobster Opener-Dive & Picnic. Everyone is welcome to join in the fun! We will have lots of food, beverages, and hopefully lobster

Date: Sat, Sept 29th
Time: 8:00am to ?
Place: Nicholas Canyon

We will have a drawing for a great gift from K3 Scuba.
New to Lobster hunting? Are you an old pro? Come on out. This event is for everyone. There will be experianced bug catchers to provide tips and technics, to help you with the hunt.

Even if you don't hunt lobster, you are welcome come enjoy the picnic, dives and fun times The Beach Crabs have at these events.

If you plan to attend, please post your RSVP, so we know how much food and beverages to bring.

Attendance: (14)
Rickster & Mrs Rickster
TroupH2O
Weiland & Mrs
TeqP
Scott
Tailchaser & Family
Archangel & Family

Items needed:
*EZup - Tailchaser
*BBQ grill - Rickster-Gas
*BBQ grill accessories:
Tongs and Spatula - Rickster
Pot & Pan - Rickster
Lobster Pot -
*Utensils:
plates - Rickster
napkins - Rickster
forks - Rickster
knives - Rickster
trash bags - Rickster
*Condiments:
ketchup - Rickster
mayo- Rickster
mustard- Rickster
lettuce - Greg
tomatoes - Greg
onions - Greg
pickles - Greg
*Side Dishes:
Potato salad
?
?
*Fruit - Phil
*Grapes - Rich
*Bananas -
*Chips and dip - Phil
*Dessert:
Cheesecake - Rich
?
?
*Hamburgers - Greg
*Hamburger Buns - Greg
*Cheese -
*Hot dogs -
*Hot dog Buns -
*Hot Chocolate -
*Instant Coffee -
*Water - Rickster
*Soda Pop -

See you there,
Rick

The Beach Crabs
We are not a "Dive Club", just a few divers that enjoy doing beach dives. Everyone is welcome to join us. Come on out and enjoy a friendly, different way to dive at the beach and on the boat.

I think I'll be back from Charleston, SC by then doing some REAL ship wrecks! If I can make it count me in for the EZ-Up, Lobster Pot, tongs, spatula, and the gas grill! Do my eyes deceive me? Are you signed up to bring the water? ROTFL!! j/k bro, this time you wont be leaving your pad so early :D

Billy

Ugh! I'm gonna miss this one. Sounds like an awesome event. The Dive 'n Picnics are always a lot of fun.

Billy, are you making a trip for "work" again and then getting to dive wrecks?...

Ugh! I'm gonna miss this one. Sounds like an awesome event. The Dive 'n Picnics are always a lot of fun.

Billy, are you making a trip for "work" again and then getting to dive wrecks?...

What a bummer Ken, you still in your ADP class? I don't doubt it's worth all the time and hard work you've put into it.

This is another "work" trip, it just happens to be at another air force base that's right on the coast and next to tons of "unplanned" ship wrecks. I'm still debating if I should bring my camera or not, I really need a new strobe first.

Billy

Hey Ken, we will miss you. Hope you and Edie can make the next one.

Billy, Ha Ha, I won't forget it this time:rofl3: Maybe! Hope you make it back for the picnic.

Rick

Arrrrg! Trish and I will be finishing up our AOW at Catalina that day. I'd rather do the picnic.

Oh well, I'll miss you guys.

You are welcome to borrow my ez-up and I also have a brand new (I'll have to put it together) propane turkey fryer that would probably make a great lobster pot. Just let me know.

Sign me up for a cheese cake and some grapes. Looking forward to seeing everyone then.

Rich

What a bummer Ken, you still in your ADP class? I don't doubt it's worth all the time and hard work you've put into it.

This is another "work" trip, it just happens to be at another air force base that's right on the coast and next to tons of "unplanned" ship wrecks. I'm still debating if I should bring my camera or not, I really need a new strobe first.

Billy

Yeah, but the class is done this month. You boyz better be making more lobster dives this season. Edie and my little brother love lobsters, so I need to get some.

On another note, I think that you need to hire me to "work" for you, so that I can accompany you on all these "business trips". Lucky dawg. :shakehead: :wink:

Hey Ken, we will miss you. Hope you and Edie can make the next one.

Billy, Ha Ha, I won't forget it this time:rofl3: Maybe! Hope you make it back for the picnic.

Rick

Definitely miss the weekend dives with you guys. At least I've been able to catch you guys on the weekday night dives. Just always keep a flat of water in your trunk, and this way you'll never forget.:D

Hey Rick and Everyone-

Greg here - we'll bring the hamburgers and the fixin's - see you all there and hopefully we'll have lobster omelettes, too!

Back
Top Bottom