Lobster Opener-Picnic/Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've got a 2 limestone reef dives setup for Friday and 2 wreck dives setup for Saturday, should be awesome. I'll put out a report when I get back, have fun tomorrow night!

Billy

Dude, you suck. Can you please hire me to work for you and accompany you on your business trips? :wink:

Rick,

Scott and I are planning on attending this great event as well. Tentatively, you can put me down for some fruit and chips. I will head to Costco and pick something up.
I will have lobster bag in hand, so hope to bring home some dinner! :D

See ya Saturday.

Hey Phil,

It will be good to see you and Scott again. I put you on the list.

Rick

The Beach Crabs
We are not a "Dive Club", just a few divers that enjoy doing beach dives. Everyone is welcome to join us. Come on out and enjoy a friendly, different way to dive at the beach and on the boat.

How many tanks are people bringing? Dos?

As many as you want to dive:D I am going to do a few dives that day so, I will bring my HP 80 for 2 dives and another tank for a back up.

Rick

The Beach Crabs
We are not a "Dive Club", just a few divers that enjoy doing beach dives. Everyone is welcome to join us. Come on out and enjoy a friendly, different way to dive at the beach and on the boat.

Hey guys new to the board... Myself and the girlfriend want to come but cant make it till 11 or so is that too late? I have an ez up if you need it.

Hey guys new to the board... Myself and the girlfriend want to come but cant make it till 11 or so is that too late? I have an ez up if you need it.

Hi Tailchaser, 11 is fine. Usually, we are there all day. I can't wait to meet you. Thanks for the offer of the EZ up. We could use one.

Rick

The Beach Crabs

Looking forward to it! Is parking a problem? Are there going to be any kids? I have a 7 year old... We have a sitter lined up but Im sure he would rather hang out at the beach! Hes getting ready for the bubble blower program...

Looking forward to it! Is parking a problem? Are there going to be any kids? I have a 7 year old... We have a sitter lined up but Im sure he would rather hang out at the beach! Hes getting ready for the bubble blower program...

All of our picnic/dives are family day as well. We welcome the whole family. So far, there are 3 or 4 other kids going. The parking lot is pretty big. Most of the time there are spots open. We will see you tomorrow.

Rick

Hey guys is was great to come out and dive with you... Good to meet you all and cant wait for the next dive! THANKS

Hey Rick, that was a great event. I really enjoyed seeing everyone again and meeting some new people. But what happened to all the Lobster? I failed and now my family will starve. So much for being a great hunter..... I guess more practice is needed. I'll see everyone on the Wednesday night dive.

Rich

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom